Chapter 24

I didn't realise i fell asleep until i saw that it was 4pm. I must've fell asleep while on my phone as it was face down on my chest.

I was dreading the next few hours sitting at home doing nothing. I checked my several notifications and saw one from the contact antonela🤍

Hey im bored, wanna come round and get ready??

Its like you read my mind!! I'll be round in 10?

Yup, bring your outfit and anything else you wanna wear x

I grabbed a backpack and carefully placed the dress, heels and bag into it.

I put on any jewellery i wanted to wear later and put my makeup bag into the backpack.

I jumped into my car and drove to her and Lio's house.

I knocked frantically on the door and Lio answered and raised and eyebrow.

"Antt?" He shouted without looking away. I laughed as i heard a faint squeal in the background. I dramatically pushed my brother aside and walked towards the sound.

I quickly tuned around to see my brother with his hand on his chest. I laughed and continued walking.

"Ola!!!" Antonela said grabbing my hand and dragging me towards their bedroom.

"Someones excited" I said trying to keep up with her.

"Im in LOVE with my dress! Venha olahar!"
{come look}

My mouth opened as i saw a beautiful gold dress laid on the bed. It was tight fitting and had a V neckline.

"Thats beautiful" I said

She smiled brightly before looking like a lightbulb just went off in her head. "What are you wearing?"

I was relieved to see the dress wasn't creased as i pulled it out.

"Oh my god! Thats stunning" She said slightly touching it. I laughed.

"Ok, im gonna shower and get dressed. You can get dressed in here or in the bathroom down the hall" She said walking to their en-suite.

"Ok, cool" Luckily they had a lock on their bedroom door so i locked it and quickly slipped on the dress before Antonela came back out.

I made sure i was fully accessorised and waited for Antonela so i could do my hair and makeup in the bathroom.

*

After around 10 minutes she came out in a towel and her jaw dropped.

"Are you joking! You look so good!" She said. I awkwardly laughed as i wasn't good with compliments.

I left her in the bedroom and went into the en-suite with my makeup bag. She soon came in as i was searching for her curling wand.

"Bottom drawer" she smiled

I looked over and winked as she looked so good.

I pulled out the curling wand and made loose curls. Antonela straightened her hair.

I applied my makeup and was finished before Antonela so i left to the bedroom. Lio was in there searching through his wardrobe.

"Ola" I smiled

"Ola my dear sister" he smiled and looked back over to his many shirts.

I walked down to the kitchen to get some food. It was 6pm now so i just grabbed a cookie and leant against the island.

Who knows what Lio and Ant were doing upstairs but they took around 45 minutes to come downstairs. I gave them a weird look.

He rolled his eyes "I couldn't choose a shirt, get your head straight" he said flicking my head.

"Ouch!" He walked away chuckling. Antonela suggested we should leave so i slipped on my heels grabbed my clutch and followed them outside.

I hopped into the big black range rover and sat on my phone.

neymar pov

i arrived and went to the front desk hoping people were already here. I spotted them sat on a 8 person table and walked over.

I greeted everyone and sat with my back facing the front door.

I heard heels walking behind towards us. I saw Lionel pop in-front of me i stood up and gave him a 'bro hug'

Me and Antonela both flashed each other a smiled and i sat back down.

I started to look at the menu until the empty seat in-front of me was occupied by a familiar face.

I couldn't take my eyes off her. The red dress she was wearing outlined her body perfectly and her dainty gold necklace draped across her collarbones.

She darted her eyes around smiling at everyone until she stopped on me. She noticed i was already looking and slightly blushed.

I smiled, she replied with a half-smile.

We were both trying to avoid eye contact while admiring each-others outfits but failed miserably.

Her hazel eyes had a shine to them and we held eye contact for what felt like hours.

I was interrupted by Lionel asking me a question but i was still distracted by her eyes burning into me.

Antonela looked between us and gave a weird look and i tried to hold back my smirk.

adriana pov

Why was he literally everywhere and why did he always look so hot.

It was getting awkward as we were constantly making eye contact so i looked down at my hands in my lap.

My heart stopped as i felt his legs reach out so his shoes were touching mine. Our feet were tangled together.

I shot a confused look to myself, still not looking up.

Im assuming he saw it as i heard a slight chuckle.

Im not sure what he was doing to me or how he was doing it, but it was happening.

~*_ STAY WITH ME _*~
~lanaxpage~

much love 🤍🤍