Chapter 7

*
His house was what i expected but also not, it was large and decorated in a modern minimalistic way. Its a really nice house i must say.

"Come play!" Davi said to me in a excited tone

Neymar laughed "Is that ok with you Adi? I'll go make the food".

"Of course!" I winked at him. "Come on, lets go" I smiled and davi dragged me to where all his toys were kept.
He started showing me all his stuffed toys and said all their names, i started laughing as he had a stuffed dinosaur called 'Jeremy'.

Neymar then called us as the food was ready and i felt bad for leaving him to it.
"Omg! this looks so good" i said rubbing my hands together.
"Oh stop it im gonna start blushing" He said as we all started to sit down.

We finished at roughly the same time but Davi said he was full half way through his bowl.
"Thank you, that was delicious" It was a bowl of pasta which doesn't sound very intriguing but it was heaven.
"No problem my princesa" He stood up with the dishes and kissed my temple.

I sat in shock and blushed for a couple seconds before i realized i cant just leave him to clean up. Davi ran off to continue with his toys and i headed to the kitchen.
Neymar was emptying the extra pasta into the bin as i quietly attended to our bowls in the sink.

"No, no leave me to it" He said as he bumped into me after turning around
"Nope, im not gonna hassle you to take care of everything"
"Besides its just 2 bowls" I said quietly after nudging him away from the sink

"Três" he said handing me Davi's bowl, i winked and told him to leave me to it. Obviously, he didn't listen to me and watched me intently. Then i finished up and turned to the cupboard to put them away. I spun back around after feeling 2 arms wrap around my waist.

His face was inches from mine and i sharply inhaled. "Você é tão linda meu amor" he smirked. Rolling my eyes, he laughed because i didn't know Portuguese.

"You wanna know what i said?"
"Please" i whispered into his ear
"I'll tell you after" His cold breath hitting my skin
"After wha-" I was interrupted by his lips softly linking on to mine, i responded immediately and felt him smile into it.

We pulled away at the same time to find my hands entangled in his hair and around his neck, his arms were strongly pulling my waist to his.

"Now what did you say?" i gave him a half smile while breathing heavily.
"i called you beautiful, querida"
I pecked his cheek and we remained standing there with our eyes locked on each other.

"Pai!!!!" Davi sobbed from upstairs.
We both jumped and Ney ran upstairs, i closely followed. We walked in on him crying with two parts of the same plushie, one in each hand.
"Oh no meu amor"
"His ear fell off" He struggled to say from crying to much. His teddy bears ear had fallen off.
"Dont worry Davi i can fix him" I ran up to him and took the bear from his hands.

Neymar looked at me confused
"My mother taught me to sew when i was younger im sure i have a sewing kit laying around"
"He will be back tomorrow, i promise mel. He's just taking a trip to the hospital" I told him with a soft voice

"Thank you, Adi"  he sniffled and launched at me with a hug.

Ney looked at me and mouthed thank you, i winked to signal no problem. I put the bear in my bag, said my goodbye to Davi as Neymar lead me to the door.
I was stood outside and Ney in the doorframe.

"Thank you, jeitosa" He looked slightly shocked and kissed me on the cheek. After pulling away he hovered by my ear and whispered
"My pleasure princess"
I smiled and head to my car. Single handedly the best night ever.

~*_ STAY WITH ME _*~
~lanaxpage~

Jeitosa- handsome
Você é tão linda meu amor- You're so beautiful my love
Mel- honey
Três- 3

disclamer: i do not speak portuguese and i used google translate, if these are incorrect please correct me :)