Chapter 6

It was the weekend and i was planning on going out with my friends to the shops but i didn't really feel up to it so i said i was ill and didn't go. Luckily Lio messaged me and asked if i could drop by the stadium. Me being the curious me of course i said yes.

messi pov

"i just messaged her shes on her way" i said
"Ok perfect for now everyone get back to training"
coach stated. Coach needed someone to come and assist with training such as help with the equipment so we didn't have to. He said it was so we would have more time to practice. I offered Adi as i knew she didn't have a job and this would be something for her to do. She arrived soon after.
"Ok don't get mad" i said nervously

"What have you done?" she said with a worried expression
I explained what coach had said.
"Lio i don't think i can be assed to run around all day after you."
"Pleeaseee liv i don't want let coach down"
"Fine. You're a child" she said groaning

adriana pov

Im gonna be honest and say i didn't accept the offer because Lio asked me to, i accepted because i could talk to him.
"Olaaa" someone said
I immediately knew who it was.
"Hi!!" I look down and saw he was wearing the watch i got him, i nearly let a smile creep out.

"Here come with me ill show you where everything is." Neymar said. I was shocked as i thought the coach was going to show me everything and i still had not spoke to him yet, but i wasn't complaining.

"So in here is all the equipment we use" he said as we approached a door at the side of the field. As i went to open the door so did he, our hands were on top of each other. He obviously got flustered and i let out a small laugh
"sorry about that." he laughed to hide his nervousness
"Don't stress" i smiled at him and went in.

He continued to show me around for 10 minutes then we arrived back to the coach

"Hello Adriana, I've heard good things about you" he said, I laughed
"Thank you for showing her around Neymar. So as today is your first day you can either look around or help with the training."
I knew i sucked at football and would just embarrass myself if i helped with the training so i started to walk around.

In the corner of my eye i saw Neymar run up to the coach and started to talking to him.

neymar pov

"Hey coach as i did extra training last week, i can make sure Adriana doesn't get lost as its her first day. I only showed her all the basics so she doesn't actually know her way around" I pleaded
He nodded approvingly and i ran up to her.

"Wait up!!" i shouted. She was a quick walker.
Adi jumped and said "Are you coming?"
"Well you don't know your way around do you"
She laughed and said "How did you know"
I slightly pushed her playfully and she returned it. 

We both avoided eye contact even though we were both secretly looking at each other.
"You're wearing the watch" I heard her say
"Of course i am querida" A big grin was plastered on my face, once again she returned it.

We were walking and talking which with my experience usually leads us to a random place, which it did.

adriana pov

I was secretly hoping he would tag along, which he did.  We ended up in a random room which contained spare jerseys and kit for the team if they needed it
I laughed "Someones a big fan" pointing at a whole rack of number 10 jerseys with the name Neymar.
He laughed "Why wouldn't they be" He winked, sat on a nearby bench and patted the spot next to him implying i should sit so i did.

He sat and stared at my face with a smirk on his face on a while. We sat there for a couple more seconds until i pulled away as i felt myself slowly blushing.
"Uhh i was wondering my son-" he started
"Your son?" i felt a bit of disappointment knowing this probably meant he had a girlfriend

"Yes my son...anyways hes coming to visit today and i was wondering if you wanted to drop by and have dinner at my place" he said. I felt tension rising.

"I'd love that, what time?" we spoke for a couple more minutes and headed back to the field. Soon everyone left to get changed and i had to ask him something so i waited around.

After Neymar emerged i pulled him aside and said "Will your son's mother be there? I don't want to intrude."

His eyes open wide "Oh no! im sorry i didn't explain, me and davi's mother split up ages ago.  He comes round every now and then, he would love to see you"

To my shock i sighed a sigh of relief and said "Oh ok, ill see you later then" we both smiled and went separate ways.

We agreed for me to come round at 6:30 and i knew where to go since i had dropped him home before. Im not sure why but my heart was pounding as i approached the door. I knocked a couple times and heard a high pitched voice shout "Pai! theres someone at door" i heard a laugh as he opened the door.

A small blonde boy was hiding behind Ney's leg i gave a slight wave to him and he giggled.
"Hey" he smiled and swooped the boy up in his arms
"Hey" I gave a half smile
"Adi this is Davi, Davi this is Adi"
"Ola!!!" he screeched i said the same and chuckled as Neymar let me in.

querida/o- darling
pai- dad
ola- hello

~*_ STAY WITH ME _*~
~lanaxpage~

hi everyone!! if you're enjoying please don't forget to vote and comment. Any feedback is appreciated.