Chapter 15

I finally arrived home at 11am and made some food. I remembered that Neymar invited me to go with him to some party so i messaged him.

neymar

what do i wear? 😫

whatever you want x

you are no help whatsoever

happy to help ;)

I sighed and threw my phone onto the couch. I stood up and headed to see what options i had. I always overthink when it comes to what to wear. Do i wear something fancy, comfy or casual. I pulled out 3 dresses , 2 jeans and 2 tops. I had 5 outfits.

Outfit 1: Semi-baggy blue jeans, Black bodysuit, black blazer

Outfit 2: Light blue mom jeans, black turtleneck like top

Outfit 3: Emerald green body con dress

Outfit 4: Black long sleeved bodycon dress with a square neckline

Outfit 5: A long red slip dress

After some contemplating i went with Outfit 4 as it could be dressed up and dressed down depending on what everyone else was wearing. Now that i had decided the outfit i hopped in the shower to wash my hair.

After i got out i went back to the couch to watch a movie and let my hair dry.

As the movie finished it was 3pm so decided to get ready. I put the outfit on and accessorised it with gold jewellery, black lace up heels and a black clutch.

I did my usual makeup with very little dark brown eyeshadow and a small amount of eyeliner. I had my hair in loose curls and it was now 5pm.

Great 2 and a half hours, what was i thinking. I didn't want to burden him by asking him to come earlier so i took the heels of and sat on my bed scrolling through Instagram

An old post came up from Neymar's Instagram and it was a picture of him with another girl, i clicked on it to she if she was tagged.

The name 'Bruna marquezine' popped up so i clicked on it to go onto her account. She was super pretty, the last few posts were her at the beach and restaurants ect....

It wasn't very interesting. I continued looking through Instagram until i got a message.

neymar

mind if i pick you up early? I've been sitting around for ages

please! I've been ready for ages as well

see you in 15?

perfect ❤️

I filled up my purse with, money, my phone and a lip gloss then i leant on the kitchen island waiting for him. My doorbell rang after about 10 minutes and there he was. He looked so good.

His mouth slightly opened when i answered the door and i laughed.

"you look..." he started

"amazing? i know" i said flipping my hair sarcastically

"stunning" He finished while signalling for me to head to the car. I stepped out and he shut my front door behind me.

I got to the passenger door before he could so he couldn't open the door for me. I winked at him and got in.

As we were driving he was busy watching the road while i was busy watching his hands. He had multiple silver rings on both hands and i was admiring all his tattoos.

He noticed i was burning holes into his hands with my eyes and he smirked. I turned away and started to look out the window.

"You're so beautiful" He said looking at me while sitting at a red light. I smiled "You aren't too bad yourself, handsome" and the light turned green.

I continued to watch his concentrated face while he was driving as he looked so good. Soon we pulled up to what looked like a club with a couple people outside waiting to go in.

~*_ STAY WITH ME _*~
~lanaxpage~

In this story Neymar is in PSG and I'm aware that some of the timings and ages may not match up but oh well :) happy new year everyone! i go back to school in a couple days so i will be updating later on in the day. much love to all my readers ❤️