Chapter 5

After going shopping with my friends it was finally time to pick Neymar up. I drove to his house and to my surprise he was already stood outside waiting for me.
"thank you for this Adriana" he said dropping into the car"

"Thats ok" i smiled and started driving. It was a silent ride as i could tell Neymar was tired and wasn't really in a good mood.
We arrived and he asked if i wanted to stay for training again, i said yes as i had nothing better to do. As he closed the changing room door i heard muffled sounds of people singing Happy birthday to Neymar.

neymar pov

i left the changing room with a smile on my face hoping to see adi waiting for me, she wasn't there so i walked out to the field to find her. She still wasnt there, then i felt my phone buzz

princesa Hey sorry for leaving but i heard it was someones birthday so i have much more important things to do. See you later 🎉

I didnt realise i was smiling so much at my phone until Lio came over and took it.

"Oooooo Neymars got a girlfriend"

The whole team started laughing and i cursed under my breath

"Lionel its your sister and were just friends" i said face palming myself.

"I silently ship them" i heard Lionel say to Marquinhos he laughed and i pretended i didnt hear it.

It felt like decades while waiting for training to end. Finally the clock ticked 5 and it was over i rushed to the changing rooms and i was changed just as the others were walking in. As i got outside i realized im way earlier than Adi because i rushed so i sat down on the pavement waiting for her car to pull up.

adriana pov

I pulled and and laughed as i say him sitting on the pavement, he jumped up and came over.

"why didnt you tell me??" i asked

"i dont normally like to make a big deal out of my birthday" he said and i kinda understood

"welp to bad!!" i said laughing to myself as i drove off.

I drove him to the cafe i introduced him to a couple days ago and luckily it was quiet. I lead him to the same table in the corner, ordered 2 muffins and drinks.

"wait, how old are you?" i asked realizing i didn't actually know.

"18" he said and i gave him a sly look. He was holding back laughter and i said "its seriously not that funny ney" he bursted out laughing and nearly started crying and i joined him because i had no clue what he was laughing about which made it hilarious.

"how old actually are you?" i asked
"25 today, you?"
"24"
"when is your birthday???"
"The 24th of august"
"noted." he smiled

I smiled and then the food and drinks arrived i could see Ney's eyes light up with joy and i laughed.
"Mmm deliciosa" he said and started to dig in.

After we had both finished and i paid which took a lot of convincing to him so he would let me, he stood up and partly said "muito obriga-" before i shoved back down in his chair. "im not done!!"

I pulled out my gift from my bag with a small card. He smiled and pouted jokingly "im gonna start tearing up" he said, I playfully shoved him and he laughed.
First he opened the card,

Para o aniversariante,
feliz aniversário, espero que você tenha o melhor dia de todos, o que provavelmente você teve porque está comigo.
Você merece o máximo, da sua princesa x
<For the birthday boy,
Happy birthday, hope you have the best day ever, which you probably did because you're with me.
You deserve the most, from your princess x>

he smiled and said "i didn't know you knew Portuguese"
"im full of suprises" i winked, i cant actually speak portuguese fluently. I may have used google translate but he didnt need to know that. Next i handed him the guft
He unwrapped it like a child launching the wrapping paper at me.
"omg i cant believe...you got me a box" i've heard that joke too many times and told him to just open it.
"No way how did you know?" It was a new watch that he had been keeping his eyes on.

"I have my ways" i had asked Rafaella, his sister, earlier what he wanted and luckily it wasn't too pricey. I had also noticed everyday he was wearing a different watch so he must be into them.
"Do you like it?" i said nervously

"Adriana thank you so much, this means so much to me". he stood up and took me by shock because he hugged me, i hugged him back and we stood like that for a few seconds. I think he needed that hug.
We sat back down and he stared intently at me while i put the watch on his wrist, i could feel myself blushing. I had hoped he didn't notice but he obviously did.

~*_ STAY WITH ME _*~
~lanaxpage~

hey everyone im updating daily and please any feedback let me know. Dont forget to vote!