Chapter 16

We lined up with the other people in the queue as it seems they hadnt opened it up yet.

"So is the whole team coming?" i asked Neymar
"Yup" he smiled and out his arm around my shoulder. I was nervous even though i had met most of them before.

After about 10 minutes and loads more people showing up the doors opened. I smiled at Neymar and we followed the people in-front of us inside.

Immediately colorful lights were flashing and music was blasting. I saw that the team including Neymar had all crowed in the VIP area so i went over there until the hand of the security guard stopped me.

"Sorry ma'am VIP's only" he said sternly

"But im with them!" I protested but he didn't move his arm.

I sighed and walked over to the bar knowing that they wouldn't hear me if i tried to get their attention.

I sat on one of the stools in-front on the bar and ordered a cocktail. A boy around my age sat next to me.

"Hi" he said kindly
"Hi" i sniled and looked back to see where my drink was.

"Whats your name?" he asked trying to start a conversation, my drink arrived.

"Adriana, you?" i said trying to be nice

"Lucas, so what are you doing here?" he said ordering a drink

"Im with some friends but they're in the VIP section and im not allowed in so.." i sighed a took a sip.

"Ah, wait how are your friends in the VIP section and you arent?" He said

"Oh yeah they're the PSG team" i could feel myself getting tipsy after ordering my 2nd drink.

"w-what? PSG?" he said excitedly

"Last time i checked, yes" i turned towards him

"Thats so cool" we both smiled "can i get your number?" he soon said

"Oh sorry forgot to mention i have a boyfriend" i said after downing my second drink.

"Atleast dance with me?" he said sounding a but disappointed. I had nothing better to do so i agreed and he took me by the wrist to the dance floor.

We danced to a song in a friendly way..or i atleast tried to. He kept trying to get closer to me and realized that this situation was ridiculous, i had a boyfriend.

"im gonna get a drink!" i yelled over the music. He put his thumbs up and stayed dancing as i retreated back to the bar.

I ordered 2 shots of vodka. Don't ask why, i felt like it. Why 2? i don't know. Why vodka? once again i don't know. After downing both of them in under 5 seconds i headed back over to the VIP section trying not to tumble over from the alcohol.

I got deja vu when the guard stopped me again

"pleeasseee let me innn my friends are thereee" i slurred. I may be a bit of a lightweight.

"Sorry ma'am" I didn't really hear his words as i looked past him and saw all the guys sitting on the sofa in the back.

They seemed to all be having fun. Especially my boyfriend Neymar with a half naked girl dancing on his lap.

He took a double take at me peering through the VIP doors and his face lit up. I stormed away. We had been there for about 2 hours at this time.

I got into the car park and started phoning a cab.

"What are you doing?" he asked when he finally reached me

"going home" i replied

"I'll take you" he said slightly grabbing my hand. I pulled it away.

"No" i said

"Are you drunk?" he said worriedly

"So what if i am you don't care about me anyways." i was just glad the cab was on its way

"Where'd you get that idea from?" he said turning me to face him

"Oh let me think oh yes because you left me wondering aimlessly around the club for 2 hours because you had waltzed off to the VIP section. You know damn well they wouldn't let me in by myself so why did you leave? I had to sit and drink by myself until i went back trying to get back in to be with you and i saw a practically naked girl dancing on your lap and you seemed to be enjoying that so instead of talking to me you can go back to her" I said getting angry and pulling away from his grip. He stared at me for a couple of seconds.

"I'm so sorry i left you" "I thought you were with the other guys" he said

I scoffed "And you didn't try to find me once and just assumed i was with the other guys, what other guys Neymar?" my voice was rising "You were all in the fucking VIP section" i stared him in the eyes with a look of disbelief. "I don't know whats gotten into you but i cant be bothered with this, go back to your stripper" I said as my cab pulled up and i was getting in.

He tried to grab my wrist but i pulled away forcefully leaving him standing in the middle of the car park.

As the Cab drove away i knew i had kind of sobered up during that argument and i meant every word i said.

~*_ STAY WITH ME _*~
~lanaxpage~

personally i really like how this chapter turned out. any feedback would be appreciated ❤️