LVIII. Wenclair ~ Birthday

October 13th

Wednesday's woeful day had approached. Even though, in Wednesday's words, every day was all about her, birthdays were something special.

It was with this thought in mind that Enid decided to do something special for her birthday.

Dearest Wednesday

I hope you don't ask Thing to strangle me in my sleep for addressing you as dearest for I highly doubt that he would help you in that. We have come to grow really close over the past few weeks. You would know that if you ever join us for the manicure sessions I am always inviting you over for.

Nevertheless, a very Happy Birthday to you, a day for you, all about you. I know you said that everyday was all about you and while it might come across as being vain, you deserve everyday to be about you, because you are extraordinary Wednesday Addams, making me fall a little more in love with you everyday. I thought that I had given you all my love the day I asked you to be my girlfriend. But somehow, with your little gestures unknown to you, done purely out of affection, move me.

I have, in theory, surrendered my whole heart to you Wednesday Addams.

You might not enjoy a gathering with multiple people, so I wanted you to celebrate your birthday with me, in the balcony of our dorm room. Just you and I.

All my love and good vibes

Enid

Wednesday had found the letter delivered to her by Thing, while she was at Beekeeping club. She resisted the urge to laugh at the pink glittery paper Enid had used. She was an adorable goof and Wednesday would tell her just that.