XXXIX. Enid ~ Diary

You and Enid had been dating for a few months now. While volunteering together at Uriah's heap, Enid had dropped hints about liking you and you had asked her out on a date.

From that moment onwards, it had been a whirlwind of dates, sending stupid photos and making memories with her.

Sure, you guys fought, but could never stay mad at each other for too long and both of you were quick to apologize

I love the way she could diffuse any difficult situation and inject positivity and hope in people around her. She was sunshine and perfect. You wrote in your diary. Dr. Valerie Kinbott had encouraged you to try journaling and with Enid in your life you felt like you had a lot to write about.

You were quite mother tiger-ish about your dairy and kept it hidden in your cupboard

You had invited Enid over for a movie night while Yoko was out spending a weekend with her parents.

Enid had come fully prepared with snacks - chocolate, caramel popcorn, wafers. She had even brought a cozy blanket and scented candles.

"I wanted to make the most of it", she said sheepishly as you eyed all the items while she stepped into your room.

You had been watching Edward Scissorhands while you felt Enid drop her head onto your shoulders and start snoring lightly

You had been watching Edward Scissorhands while you felt Enid drop her head onto your shoulders and start snoring lightly. "Night, Enid", you whispered, kissing her head.

"Y/n, hey, do you have something comfortable I could borrow, Y/n, wake up, sleepyhead", you felt a pillow land of your face with a soft thud.

"How you possess so much energy is something I will never comprehend. No, do not proceed to give me a lecture about my destructive sleep schedule Enid. I need a coffee and you, come back in bed please", you muttered.

"I will, but I need to change, I spilled coffee on my shirt."

"You could just take it off you know", you were up in an instant now.

"Y/n, clothes. Now!"

"There's a boyfriend shirt in my cupboard, middle shelf, towards the left side."

You heard clothes being rustled around, snuggling deeper in the covers, when Enid shouted.

"OMG y/n, you have a diary", you were wide awake now. "Do you write about me in it?", Enid asked, a playful smirk framing her beautiful face.

"I might let you read a page or two involving you if you come back to bed and snuggle with me."

"For real?"

"Yes", you said, lifting up the covers. You were just happy to get her to cuddle you in the morning.

"As I said, I might", you said emphatically, while snatching the diary from her and keeping it in your bedside drawer.

"Hey, not fair!", Enid said, but did not protest further as you wrapped an arm around her stomach and pulled her towards you, cocooning her.