LIV. Wednesday ~ Just the two of us

Y/n POV

Cara Mia, you say you want to go on a date with me and spend time with me, yet you ask me to go to a place full of people.

Wednesday, using different words every time, had declined to go on a date with me multiple times citing this reason.

I decided to call a friend. Wednesday wouldn't be able to get out of this one.

"Hey, I need a favor."

Outreach Day

Outreach day had approached and I had been assigned to work at the Weathervane. It had recently undergone a revamp. It was now a book café and on popular demand, had started hosting open mic nights.

Since it was the 10th anniversary for the Outreach Day, it was supposed to go on late till 7 in the evening which gave me ample time to make preparations.

I had asked Wednesday to meet me at the Weathervane when her shift ended.

I had called in a favor with Tyler, my friend. He had agreed to close the café for customers at 7 p.m. instead of 8 p.m.

I set up some fairy lights. Thing lit some scented candles to make the place look extra cozy.

I already brought some snacks with me in the morning and had asked Tyler to prepare hot chocolate just as Wednesday would arrive

I had just finished setting up as the bell chimed.

"Hey! Let's go", Wednesday said, coming in.

"Wednesday, we aren't going anywhere. We are having a date right here, right now. There are going to be no customers coming in and we have the entire café to ourselves."

"Just the two of us?"

"Just the two of us."

Wednesday walked towards me and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"I will make sure to do something good for you Cara Mia."