L. Bianca ~ Date me

You always felt alert around the siren girl, seeing her for who she really was.

You thought you had shared a moment at the RaveN dance; when she opened up about her feelings

You thought you had shared a moment at the RaveN dance; when she opened up about her feelings. You felt like you could approach her now, but she had gone to being cold from the very next day onwards.

It was awkward in the hallways and during fencing

It was awkward in the hallways and during fencing. You felt like her eyes always lingered on you whenever you passed her a glance, but you brushed it off.

Both of you were sharing a booth at the Weathervane. People had returned from Christmas break, and the students found themselves being crushed under the ever increasing homework.

You had been paired with Bianca for a project. She was intimidating, fearless and ambitious. She had come fully prepared with notes in a very organized binder and was throwing information at you.

You didn't realized when you zoned out until she snapped her fingers in front of you.

"Y/n, I need you to pay attention to me."

" You would have my undivided attention if this were a date", you muttered.

"What?" Bianca asked in a small voice. Her eyes had gone all wide.

You felt yourself smirking.

Just as Bianca opened her mouth to reply, Tyler dropped in with your orders, a caramel macchiato for Bianca and a hot chocolate for you.

"You need to ask me out properly if you want a date."

It was your turn to be speechless. On the inside though, your heart was just bursting with happiness.

"Bianca Barclay, will you go on a date with me?"

"Yes! But only if we ace this project."