XXXVI. Tyler ~ Movie Night

Tyler had been watching How to train your dragon.

He had never been a fan of animated movies but y/n had gottn him hooked onto them.

While he never admitted it, he loved movie Fridays with y/n, especially the animated movies.

Y/n would bake something, they would watch a movie and snuggle and sleep. It was cozy and a respite from family issues that was a constant in their life.

Y/n had messaged him saying she wouldn't be able to make it this Friday and Tyler was bummed.

Y/n: Hey, sorry

Y/n: Hey, sorry. Enid is panicking over her date with Ajax, she has changed her outfit 4 times already. Something about her outfit not being the right shade of pink. Might not make it.

Tyler: OH, alright!

Y/n: You must be ecstatic. You never seem to be into those movies.

Tyler: Hmm, yup! See you for our date Sunday?

Y/n: Yes!!! Bye Ty.

Tyler listened to music for a while, but eventually put on the movie they had decided for the night, How to train your dragon.

He had gotten to the part where Hiccup encountered Night Fury at the brook, when he let out a gasp.

Y/n had managed to sneak in, without Tyler noticing since he was so engaged in the movie.

He admired Y/n's stealth and honestly, was scared to death of it.

"OH MY GOD! Tyler Galpin, you do enjoy animated movies. I can't believe you would watch this movie without me", Y/n said, pouting.

"Uh-huh, I am sorry, it's just too awesome."

Y/n cupped his face and said "You are quite possibly the cutest guy I know."

"Excuse me, more like hot, sexy and gorgeous."

"I just caught you watching this film without me, you are in no position to bargain Ty", Y/n said, while snuggling in the bed and laying her head on Tyler's shoulder.

"Yes ma'am!"

"I brought red velvet cupcakes today".

"You are the best! Though not as good as Astrid."

"How dare you! Some thoughts you never speak of, okay? Like I never tell you that Hiccup is hotter than you

"How dare you! Some thoughts you never speak of, okay? Like I never tell you that Hiccup is hotter than you."

Tyler turned to look at y/n aghast and you both burst out laughing.

Watch the movie if you haven't already. It's one of my absolute favorites. Astrid and Hiccup are characters in the movie.