Chapter 1

I am a Quirkless Omega. Two things that ruined my destiny from birth.

I have no will of my own... I never had one.

Plenty had their sights on me at a young age... You can't hide being an Omega, and you can't hide being Quirkless...

I'm like money to them... Only instead of a symbol of their wealth, I symbolize their power...

It's a curse.

An Omega shows a lot of power on its own, if you have one as a slave... It's like gold.

A Quirkless is just another penny to add to your collection...

A Quirkless Omega is like a hundred dollar bill...

I'm valuable, but only as a thing... as property...

My mother was worried that when I turned eighteen, people would fight for me...

She said she had no choice but to give me up. She's weak. My father was on business trips. He didn't care for me like mom did... The only reason she isn't a slave is because of my father... No one dares to touch mom because they don't want to mess with him; the strong already have plenty of slaves, so they won't waste their time winning over a woman that can only be taken when my father suddenly returns for a small amount of time, and the weak won't mess with him because they're weak.

But my father never cared for me like he does my mother. I'm a Quirkless boy after all... Who would care about me? Few would want me... Many of the strong are men, so they want women. The strong-no matter the gender-don't like timid boys like me anyway...

I'm worthless to the world...

Despite my being a Quirkless, timid boy... one boy gave me all the attention in the world.

...

Attention I really didn't want.

"Stupid Deku!-! You're so weak!-! How are you even an Omega when you're so submissive?!-!"

I stayed on the floor, trying not to move. Maybe if I didn't move, maybe he'd stop...

"I guess it's because you're Quirkless, right?!-! Haha!-! You're so useless, Deku!-!"

Katsuki Bakugou. 18 years old now. His Quirk is that his sweat ignites explosions... He's very powerful, so he'll definitely become a well-known Alpha in the future... He aspires to become a hero. He's so amazing...

But he's so cruel...

"STUPID DEKU; SHITTY NERD; FUCKING TWERP!-!" he screamed and cackled as he beat me while I was down. My clothes were all tattered from his Quirk.. I would have to buy another uniform later. Yet again...

I wanted to become a Hero when I was younger... I thought I could defend all the Quirkless and Omegas and Betas... I would be a Hero for the Weak...

That's what I aspired to be.

But as Kacchan says, I can't do it... I'm too weak... I'm Quirkless, and I'm an Omega...

Quirkless have to be slaves. It's law... How could I be a Hero - and to the Weak no less - if I'm a slave?-? It's impossible...

Heroes only protect the strong and mediocre... That's the way it's always been, and that's the way it'll always be...

But even though I knew those facts... even though they've been branded into my brain, I still found myself hoping... Hoping for the impossible...

"Look at this flimsy body!-!-!" Kacchan cackled, lifting me up by my hair. It hurt... My nose was bleeding, and I felt a black eye appearing from earlier strikes. A few strands of my hair were threatening to disattach from my head. Kacchan bashed my face into the wall. "So useless!-! So useless; so useless; so useless!-!-!" he bashed my head repeatedly. The laughter started to echo around me as my vision blackened at the edges. My ass was slapped with Kacchan's free hand, and I squeaked. He cackled at the noise, inspired, and slapped it again, this time with an explosion coming out at just the right moment. I screamed at the impact.