Çhá₱†ér Élévén

Çhá₱†ér Élévén

"Gandalf my friend," Thorin said to the wizard, "I thought you were scouting ahead?"

"I was dear Thorin." Gandalf replied.

"Then what caused you to come back for us?"

"Looking behind me." the wizard smiled, "Oh, and Kili!"

"Yes Gandalf?" the young dwarf asked running up to him.

"I hear you have extremely large parasites. Would you like me to get rid of them for you?" Gandalf tapped his staff with his index finger and a light appeared at its head.

"N- no sir." he stammered, "I'm fine, I actually like my parasites." and with that he ran, slipping a few times before he hid behind a tree. Gandalf gave a few merry laughs as he watched the dwarf run in humorous fear.

"There you go baby." Aezalia cooed to her pony as she finally got the ropes off of the posts. Stardust nuzzled her nose in the crook of her neck and blew out warm puffs of air. She nickered once then rested her shaggy head on Aezalia's shoulder. "I missed you too." she laughed lightly.

"You've really bonded with that pony." a familiar voice said behind her. She spun her head around and smiled when she saw Bilbo casually walking up to her. He had his hands in his pockets and looked down at the ground with shyness.

"Yes," she replied and turned her attention back on her pony, "She means more to me than anything. Except for one thing, that is."

"And what is that one thing?" he asked. He was right next to her now and when she turned to face him she almost ran into him.

"You." she whispered. In only seconds she had wrapped her arms around his neck and gently placed her lips on his.

¥__________¥

"Ew! Uncle, stop telling us this part!" Frodo yelled and covered his ears.

"What's wrong with it?" Bilbo asked, his eyes wide and confused.

"It's gross, you kissed a girl!"

"There's nothing wrong with it. I'm sure you'll kiss a girl someday too."

"Ew! Uncle please stop! Continue your story!" Frodo cried.

"Very well." Bilbo sighed.

¥__________¥

"Oi, Bilbo, look what I found for you!" Kili called to him and held up one of the troll's handkerchiefs.

"Kili," Fili hissed to his brother, "He's a bit busy at the moment."

"Oh," he said and his eyes got wide as he understood, "Sorry!"

"Shut up."

"No, you shut up."

"No you!" and with that Fili knocked Kili off his feet in a clean tackle. The two rolled on the ground like a couple of toddlers wrestling each other.

"Hey, look what I found!" someone hollered from inside of the dense woods

"I think we should go see what that is." Aezalia whispered.

"Agreed." Bilbo replied. As they walked to where the voice had come from they passed Fili and Kili sitting on the ground covered in mud. They both had their arms crossed and had scowls on their faces as they refused to look at each other.

"What happened to you two?" Aezalia laughed.

"Ask him." Kili growled and pointed at his brother, still refusing to look at him.

"Me?! You're the one who started it!" Fili yelled and tackled his brother once again.

"Stop it, both of you." Thorin grumbled and picked his nephews up off the ground.

"Yes uncle." they said simultaneously. When Thorin was gone they both punched each other in the arm at the same time. "We're even." they groaned.

~~~~~~~~

"What is this?" Nori asked Gandalf. They were all gathered around a large hole in the ground that reeked. Moss and spider webs hung from the ceiling and grime covered the rock floors.

"It appears to be the trolls' cave." the wizard replied, "They had to have had a place to stay when it was light out and this seems like that place. Now, who would like to go first?"

"Ladies first." all the dwarfs said at the same time.

"Oh, you're all such gentlemen." Aezalia said as if she were flattered. Hesitantly, she made her way down the deep hole and tried not to gag on the horrible stench that grew in intensity the farther she went down.

When she had made it to the bottom her jaw dropped at the site she saw. Bones littered the floor and most of them were intact. But that was not all that was in the cave, there was chest after chest filled with gold. Mounds of golden coins and jewels lined the cave walls and weapons were propped up against it as well.

"What do you see?" Dori called down to her.

"I think you will have to see for yourself." she called back. Instantly she heard the dwarfs' heavy footsteps echo off of the cave walls. When the first dwarf made it down she laughed as their jaws dropped as well.

"Gold!" Balin cried and rushed to the nearest chest full of the priceless treasures. All the dwarfs swarmed to the gold and the jewels and danced around.

"Settle down, settle down." Gandalf laughed, "We still have a quest to complete."

"Gandalf, come look at these." Thorin ushered him over to a pile of weapons. Thorin handed him the largest one that was covered in dust and cobwebs. Gandalf unsheathed it and gave a small gasp as he saw the blade.

"These are Elven blades." Gandalf breathed "Are there anymore?"

"Two more, actually." Thorin replied and picked up another sword that he brushed off and strapped it to his waist. Gandalf grabbed a small knife and gave it to Bilbo who was looking at them with great interest. "Here you go my boy, a sword just for you."

"Why would I need a sword Mr. Gandalf?" Bilbo asked as he was presented the short blade.

"You never know what may jump out at you." Gandalf said with a mischievous gleam in his eye, "Now, to find you a sword Miss Brandybuck."

But Aezalia had already found her own weapon. In the back of the cave there was, tucked in a corner, a short sword that was covered with a thick layer of dust and grime. When she wiped it away she instantly knew this was not a normal sword. The sheath was a crimson red that was almost the same color as her blood. When she pulled the sword out her breath caught in the back of her throat. The blade itself was was the same color as the sheath but golden swirls were engraved on it along with ruins that she could not read.The only word she could make out was 'Rose Hackaby.'

'Rose,' she thought to herself, 'That's my middle name.' her heart skipped a beat as she studied the sword and jumped when a hand was placed on her shoulder.

"That was one of your ancestor's swords my dear." Gandalf said gently, "It's yours now."

"No, this isn't me Gandalf." she said shaking her head.

"But it is Aezalia Hackaby-Brandybuck, this is who you are."

"That's not my name, my name is Aezalia Brandybuck not Hackaby."

"Suit yourself," Gandalf shrugged and as he walked away he said, "The sword's name is Solas Dearg by the way."

Aezalia looked at her sword and whispered the name as if she was talking to it. Hesitantly, she strapped it to her side for a commotion was heard outside and all the dwarfs had filed out of the cave.

'I can prove to Gandalf that I am not like my ancestors.' she thought to herself before she was forced to squint her eyes shut from the blinding sunlight.

"Radagast!" Gandalf cried.

----------Sorry this chapter had such a bad ending, I figured I should stop it now or else it was going to be a VERY long chapter. So do you like the name of her sword? It means Red Light, try and guess why:) Adios Amigos! ~God Bless ----------