CHAPTER 39 PART 2

Everyone shocked at what's they are seeing...

Sam closed her mouth and started to cry... She couldn't believe her eyes..

Kavin: what the f**** is happening here?

There is Akil kissing Reba ?...

Sam couldn't breathe properly Seeing that... tears clouded her vision.. she started to shiver in shortage of breath.. noticed that saindhu and teju ran towards her shouting her name..

Hearing sam .. Akil pushed reba away and turned to see his whole family looking at him with shock and anger...

Kavin grabbed akil's collar and punched him hardly... Making Akil stumble a bit at the force..

Kavin: how dare you?

Akil: Kavin Naa solradha kelu da..

He again punched him hardly...

Kavin: ini enna kekkanum adhaan ellam paathututaney.. enna nadippu da..

Akil: Kavin...

Kavin: innoru vaaratha pesuna ingaye unna konnunpodha churuvanda.. ******...

Maya marched towards Reba and grabbed her hair and slapped her hardly that her fingers imprinted on her cheeks..

Maya: Unallam enna vartha solli thitradhuney therila di... Chi.. neeyellam oru ponna di.. unna inikku enna pandrannu paaru..

She again raised her hands... But stopped when she heard a shout of arjun.. Everyone turned to see..

Sam was lying unconscious in Siandhu's lap .. arjun patting Sam's cheeks trying to wake her up...

Arjun: Sam .. Sam. ..kanna thora ma.. Sam...

But no reaction.. teju came a glass of water and splashed it in her face but still no reaction.. Arjun lifted Sam in his arms and turned towards Kavin and Said,

Arjun: Sam hospital ku kootitu pora... Neenga pinnadiye vandhurunga...

With that Arjun went from there with Sam in his arms followed by Teju and saindhu & Harsha...

Saindhu turned towards Shakthi and said,

Saindhu: Shakthi sammu...

Shakti: Naa kootitu vara.. neenga munnadi ponga..

Akil tried to follow arjun but Kavin & vetri stopped him..

Akil: yukta..

Kavin: Ava pera kooda un vaayala solladha... Chi.. ini en moonjila muzhilkka da nambika throgi...

He stromed out from there in anger... Akil turned towards vetri ... But
He looking at akil with blank face...

Akil: vetri neeyachu...

Vetri stopped him showing his hands and went from there... Maya came towards Akil & slapped him hardly..

Maya: unnala en thambi nu sollradhukkey vetkam ah irukku ..

Akil: akka..

Maya: chi .. vaaya moodu..

Akil: Naa edhum pannala.. please enna nambunga..

Maya: adha paathney..

Ignoring his ramblings Maya also went from there... Akil don't know what to say.. he can't remember anything.. how he got here.. & kissing Reba betraying Sam is the last thing he do... His Sam..

Akil mv: Sam ku ennachu?

With that thought he ran towards the parking & took his car & followed them...