CHAPTER 39

Before VK composed himself another two punches also landed on his face...
His vision blurred... He shook his head to get clear vision and saw arjun, Kavin and Akil glaring at him..

Akil grabbed his collar and punched him again & again.. making him cough blood..

Sam grabbed akil's hand to Stop him..

Sam: Bawa podhum sethura poraan ..

Kavin: saavatum vidu di..

Kavin grabbed vk's collar and asked him,

Kavin: yenda ****** unna nammbi veetukulla vitta nee en thangachi kaiyya pudichu ilupiya?

Arjun: ivana yellam summa vida koodadhu Kavindra.. police la pudichu kudukkanum...

Saindhu: adhellaam venda nga .. innum naalu thattu thatti kalutha pudichu veliya thallunga...

Akil grabbed his collar and dragged him & pushed him outside...

Akil: idhu dha na unna paakuradhu kadaisi dhadava irukkanu .. illa.... NEXT time nee uyiroda irukka maata .

He closed the door and locked it...  He gripped his hair in frustration and stromed towards his room & closed the door with bang.. 

Saindhu tapped Sam's shoulder and said,

Saindhu: po  ... Poi samadhana paduthu...

Sam Nodded & left from there to room... Everyone went to their room...

_____

Akil was phasing here and there in tension..  Sam slowly went near him and put her hands on his shoulder.. 

Sam,: Bawa...

Akil turned towards her... Sam gulped seeing him so angry.. he pulled her towards him and hugged her tightly and buried his face in her neck...

He kissed her neck and whispering , "you are mine... Only mine...".. 

Sam: sh... Calm down... & Yes am yours only yours...

His kisses started to get Fierce... He gripped her waist hardly..

Sam: Bawa ennachu ungalukku.. 

He grabbed her face and smashed his lips on her & kissed her aggressively...
Sam tried to keep up his speed but couldn't... he bite her low lips and pulled it making her moan loudly...

He lifted her and threw her on bed and Hover over her..  and looked into her eyes.. 

Akil: I love you di karuvaachi.

Sam: I love you too da karuva payyale...

Akil aggressively Started explore & marked every inch of her body as his.. she can feel his possessiveness ... He was a little aggressive today... In that night that night whole room witnessed Their raw love confession..

____

NEXT MORNING,

Akil woke up first and looked at the sam who is peacefully sleeping in his chest.. 

He looked at the marks in her neck and shoulders.. he felt guilty for hurting her & being harsh with her last night...

Akil kissed her forehead and said,

Akil: sorry di karuvaachi.. night romba harsha nadanthukittanla...

He traced the Mark's and whispered in her ears..  Sam hissed a Little in half sleep,

Akil: romba valikudha di.. sorry..

He kissed the marks in her neck and shoulders ... Making her moan in her sleep... She whispered in low voice,