CHAPTER 28

Sorry for the short update...

NEXT MORNING,

Akil woke up and got ready for college... While he's cooking... His mind drifted into events that happened yesterday in kitchen... He blushed remembering that.. he is missing her so much.. if it not that Reba, Sam will be in his arms now... Sam became part of his life when he got Kavin as friend... He clearly remember the first time he saw her... She looked so cute and innocent with her double braids & Chubby cheeks and doe eyes and her cute purple colour frock... Her smile was so contagious... He even stole a baby photo of her from an album.. she was so cute in that malayali getup...

Akil mv: andha photo en phone la vachurundha ey...

He took his phone & went to his private folder & found the photo...

He smiled at this photo... Suddenly he noticed a message in WhatsApp... He opened it & saw it was from Sam,

Me too... 💜

Akil mv: she missed me too?

He immediately Dialled her...

_______

Sam was sipping coffee and looking outside sitting with everyone... Suddenly her phone started to ring... Before she takes it priya saw who's that & Smirked at her teasingly...

Sam: yaaru ?

Priya: un vaathi dhaan..

Sam smiled & took his phone & went from there....

Rio chocked his coffee...

Rio mv: Ada paavi gala... Ivan enga irukkan..

Rio reached the room and saw mugen was speaking on the phone..

Rio mv: orey veetukkulla irundhutu phone ah da? Romba speedhan daanda poringa...

Phone conversation..

Akil: ooi karuvaachi...

Sam didn't said anything...

Akil: line la irukiya illaya di pondatti..

Sam : mmm...

Akil: vaaya thorandhu pesu di karuvaachi... I am missing you badly...

Sam: mmm...

Akil: aai... Pesu di.. atleast thitta vaachu seidi...

Sam: podaanngu...

Akil: eyy.. oru pechukku sonna udaney thitra?

Sam: unnalla thitta koodadhu ... Katta ya eduthu pola pola nnu polakkanum...

Akil: adi paavi .. Naa solradha kelu di...