summary

a man arguing with a elderly man, "pa ...  I am sorry pa.. idhukkku mela ennala Ava kooda vaala mudiyadhu... avalukku ennakum set agala pa.. let me divorce her... she didn't even know how to maintain a house or even to cook a decent meal... it's not working between us... "(Pa .. I am sorry pa.. I can't live with her anymore...let me divorce her... she didn't even know how to maintain a house or even to cook a decent meal... it's not working between us...  )

that elderly man: sari pa.. aana 1 year poru pa.. (okay, but can you wait for 1 year?)

that man: why 1 year?

that elderly man : enakaga pa ..  kadaisiya... (Please for me..)

that man: fine... but she has to stay with her parents.. tell her don't disturb me .. ini Ava moonjiya kooda enakku paakka pidikkala..(fine... but she has to stay with her parents.. tell her don't disturb me .. i Don't want to see her face.. )

that elderly man: ok pa...

________

on the other side a young girl sitting & crying hearing that conversation between them in phone & clutching court notice in her hands...

her brother tried to convince her...

her brother: naan dhan sonanla thangam... andha naai unakku Venda nu... solradha kelu.. just sign it & throw the papers in his face... Avan moonjilaye mulikka Venda maa... namma veetukku poir laam... (I told you na? He's not the right one for you.. listen me.. just sign it & throw the papers in his face.... we can return to our home.. )

that girl: but I love him Naa...

her brother: but he is not maa...

At the same time her sis in law came there with a letter cover in her hands,

SIL: papa.. indha..(here)

that girl looked at her confusedly,

SIL : idhu uncle sagakaruku munnadi enta kuduthu en ponnu vaalkaila eppo romba odanju poi rukalo appo kudu nu sonnaru.. (it's your father's last letter for you.. he told me to give you this letter when you are  broken.. )

that girl read the letter .... After that she's thinking about something deeply and said, .

That girl: ok ... I will divorce him...

Her brother Hugged her & said , "good decision da...

she also signed the papers & gave it to him..

that girl: anney Naa thirumba college pora... adhe college ku.. (ok bro... I will go to the same college.. )

___

IN STAFF ROOM....

All staffs are discussed something about new students.. suddenly they heard lots of commotions outside... So they rushed outside & saw they are celebrating something...

That Same 5'11 man stopped a boy & asked

That 5'11 man: Enna nadakudhu Inga? Enna celebration?yaar varanga? (What's happening here? What celebration? Who's coming?)

That boy: sir jolly oh jimkana batch students thirumba ingaye MBA padikka varanga sir.. adhaan.. ini college semma jolly ah pogapodhu sir... The Rowdy baby is also coming... (It's jolly oh jimkana batch students sir.. they returning here again to study mba.. from on now the college going to be jolly..The Rowdy baby is also coming... )

That 5'11 man: enna solla vara yaa... (What are you talking about?)

Before he finishes & master coming othu song Started to play & suddenly 2 girls and 2 boys are entered college dancing like this...

Seeing them that 5'11 mam looked at them with wide eyes & opened his mouth in shock

Suddenly someone beside him whispered,

"Anney center la aadradhu anniya dhana ney ? Nambavey mudiyalaye ney... "(That is your wife right ? Dancing in the centre? I can't believe..  )

That 5'11 man: ennala yum dhaan da... (Me too)

The game of fate has started ... what will happen at end?