DARK LOVE 2

A boy was returned from soccer practice

A boy was returned from soccer practice... & Shouting,

"Ey... Saya.. saya.. enga irukka? Na practice mudichitu vandhuta... "

But he didn't get response...

"kovam ah irukkiya? Appo unakku vaanguna blueberry ice cream ah naaney thaniya saaptukura..  "

He doesn't get any response making him confused more.. he went to kitchen and saw his mom cooking dinner,

"Maa saya enga?"

Mom: Ava room la irukka..

"Appo Naa evlo kooptum vara vey illa.. Udambu edhum sarilaya enna?"

Mom: apdi illa da..ah.. nee she crossed her child phase today..

He understood what's she's saying...

"Eppo?"

Mom: "Evening.. so Ava room ah vittu konja naalaikku velila vara maata.."

Before he say anything his mom cut him off...

Mom: neeyu Ava room ku poga koodadhu..

"Why mom?"

Mom: she's not a little girl anymore da.. from on now you two are going to sleep in your rooms not together... & She won't come out of her room until 30 days...

"Mom.. it's not fair.. you know she won't sleep or eat without me.."

Mom: sorry da.. but I can't HELP you this time..

He gritted his teeth in anger and stromed towards his room and closed the door with bang..

Mom shook her head and mumbled herself, "apdiye Avan appna maari irukkan.. konjam kooda enna solrangandradha kekuradhey illa"

It was midnight he was roaming in his room without sleep.. he didn't ate anything too..

Suddenly he heard door opening sound and turned to see his kitten sneaking into his room..

Saya: shh... Satham podadha..

He chuckled at her & Hugged her... she hugged him tightly..

Saya: podhum podhum.. mudhalla saapdu..

She fed him with his hands... He fed her because he knows that she will not eat without him..

Now both of laying in bed together snuggled... Saya slept in his chest peacefully like child hugging his torso.. he chuckled at her cuteness & pecked her forehead...

"I love you di "

Saya: I love you too aththaa... (In sleep)

Is it love or obsession?

______

Hi nanbarkaley,

The new story dark love 2 will be updated today midnight.. new year special...

I hope you all support this story like others...

Did you like the story plot?

Tell me your opinions in comments..

- your lovely authorey Priya 💜