CHAPTER 25

As usual Akil woke up early... Sam woke up near 7 & got refreshed... When she's washing her face.. she felt a stinging feel in her neck... She washed her face quickly and looked at bathroom mirror & gasped... There is a big red & purple Mark on her right side neck...

Sam mv: enna idhu?

She rubbed it but it didn't fade .. instead it pained a little..

Sam : ah.. valikkudhu.. enna kaduchudhunnu theriyalaye.. oru vela moota poochi kaduchurukumo?

Suddenly she remembered what happened yesterday night..

Sam : idhoda Naa Epdi college povan? Harsha vum Shakthi yum  Mattum paathanuga enna kalaichey kondruvaanuga.. indha akil ah ...

She stomped towards kitchen in anger...

Sam: akhileshwar.. enga da irukka...

Akil turned too see Sam marched towards her with hands in hip..
She pointed her finger at his chest...

Sam: how dare you?

Akil looked at her confusedly...

Akil: edhukku di ipdi kathitu irukka ? Apram night enna sonna Bawa nu koopdunu dhana sonna ..

Sam: mudhalla idhukkku badhil sollu... Enna idhu?

Pointing at the mark in her neck.. Akil suppressed his laugh & said,

Akil: love bite..

Shrugged his shoulders casually... Sam glared at him...

Sam: yov unakku arivu irukka ya? Ipdiye Naa epdi college poradhu.. yaarachu paatha enna solluvaanga?

Akil: look.. they know you are married.. so what's problem with a little love bite?

Sam: little ah? Yov.. periya nellika size la irukku.. idha Epdi ya naa maraippa?

Akil: edhukku maraikkanum? Yaaru paatha enna?

Sam raised her eyebrow & glared at him..

Sam mv: yaaru paatha enna va? Unna ...

She searched for something here and there...

Akil: ennadi thedura?

Sam glared at him and stomped his foot making him bend down in pain... She encircled her hands around his neck and bite his neck where it is visible when he wear a shirt... He groaned at the pain & lifted her .. suddenly she started to suck that place where she bite him... He closed his eyes and hold her & placed her in kitchen slab...

He sneaked one of his hands into her tshirt and pinched her waist making her wince in pain.. but he grabbed her face and crashed his lips into her... Both of them kissing passionately..

Their fight was forgotten into their kids... She just gripped his hair and pulled him & sucked his lips & bite it.. he winced a little but sucked her lips...

Suddenly akil's phone started ringing making Both of them jerked away from each other.. Sam Blushed and pushed him away & ran away from there to their room..

Akil rubbed his neck and mumbled,
"Romba usupethuraley iru di... Sikkamaya poiruva?"

He took his phone & saw the caller ID,

Kavin macha...

He attended the call,

Akil: yen da Ipdi pandringa?

Kavin: Naa enna da panna?

Akil: Naa eppalla next level ku Ava kooda polaamnu ninaikarano .. correct ah appave keduthu vidringaley yen da?