CHAPTER 33

NEXT MORNING,

Sam was sleeping on akil...

She clutching his shirt and sleeping peacefully in his chest

Akil woke up and felt weight on him.. he looked down to see Sam was sleeping on top of him.. He smiled and hugged her tightly to his chest and kissed her forehead.. he don't know if he will get chance of being this close to her.. so he wants to devour the moment he got... He felt movement from Sam .. so he closed his eyes like he's sleeping...

Sam woke up from her sleep & realised she slept on top of Akil.. she was confused at first how she got here & remembered what happened yesterday night...

She silently got up from him and laid in bed... Akil woke up and went to bathroom from refresh... & After refreshed he Went to kitchen to help teju in Cooking.. everyone went to their work..

No one in the house except Akil & Sam.. she came down after refreshed & saw akil in kitchen...

Sam: ah.. good morning...

Akil saw her & smiled a little,

Akil: good morning maa..

Sam didn't know what to speak with him...

Sam: ah.. maththavangalla yenga? Yaarayumey kanom?

Akil: ellarum work ku poitaanga maa...

Sam: oh.. appo neenga? Nee enna Vela paakuringa?

Akil: professor...

Sam: oh.. good.. appo Naa?

Akil: you are studying... MBA in same college where I am working...

Sam: oh.. hoo... Ungalukku samaikka theriyum ah?

Akil: mmm..

Sam: enakku?

Akil chuckled and said,. "Maggi seyya kooda theriyadhu..."

Sam pouted at him...

Sam,: apram neengaley thaniya samapingala?

Akil: illa.. you are my little helper in kitchen... Rendu perum onna dha samapom.. apdiye..

Sam raised her eyebrows,

Sam: apdiye?

Akil cleared his throat and said, "adha vidu .. unakku ippo saapda enna venum?"

Sam: maththavangalla enna saaptaanga?

Akil: Avanga Pongal saaptanga unakku adhu pidikadhula... Adhaa..

Sam: oh... Unagalukku dha enakku enna pidikum nu theriyumey neengaley seingalen...

Akil: fridge la irundhu egg ,milk ,vanila essence, eduthu vaa... French toast pottu thara...

Sam nodded her head and fetch those ingredients for fridge... & Sat near him in kitchen counter... He started mix all of those ingredients... She just looking what's he's doing & shaking her legs and humming something...