CHAPTER 18

"Aai.. midnight la endhuruchu enga di pora? Pesama paduthu thoongu di.. karuvaachi..

Hearing familiar base voice... Sam turned towards it and saw her Akil was sleeping beside her only in track no tshirt with his legs intertwined her legs and one of his hand around her waist & another one is under her head... She wiped her eyes and looked again n again to confirm it's real...

Sam started to struggle in his hold...

In half sleep Akil: pesa ma padri... Chumma...

He tightened his grip on her & pulled her into his chest making her shocked.. he pressed his face in her neck and kissed there lightly... She tried to push his head but couldn't...

Sam: ippo enna vida poringala illaya? Ah... Thallunga... Neenga epdi en room kulla vandhinga? Ungala yaaru veetukku ulla vittadhu??

She started to shout, "anna ... Anna... Anni... Siva anna... Anna... "

Akil : eyy.. ippo ne pesama thoongala apram unna...

Sam: ennaya pannuva.. mudhalla thalli paduya.. enna vidu... Kai edu..

Akil: mch... Karuvaachi pesaama paduthu thoongu..

Sam: mch... Mudiyadhu ya ... Anna ... Kavin anna..

Akil : ugh...

He forced Sam to look at him and kissed her lips making her froze.. he kissed her passionately... His hands sneaked inside her tshirt and traced her smooth waist... She don't know what to do.. she just gripping his shoulder and digging her nails... He bite & pulled her low lips and asked for entrance but she didn't open.. so he slowly traced her back towards upper side and reached the hook & tried to open it... making her widened her eyes and gasped... Using this he started to explore & deepened his kiss... Only left her lips after he's satisfied... He looked at Sam who is now looking at him like he's a ghost...

Akil chuckled at her expression & said,

Akil: I know I am handsome & hot.. but you don't have to look at me like this... am feeling shy.... Am all yours babe..

He winked her & Hugged her again & slept peacefully...

Sam mv: Ivara ipdilaam pandraru?

She tried to struggle against hold to escape but couldn't so after sometime slept unknowingly in tried...

NEXT MORNING,

Akil woke up early and looked at sleeping sam who is now sleeping with open mouth.. she looked so cute ... He smiled at her and kissed her forehead.. he got refreshed and went to jogging...

Sam woke up after 7 & remembered everything that happened last night and started to look around the room and beside her... But there is no one...

Sam mv: enna night avaru Inga irundha maari irundhuchu?

She rubbed her eyes and looked around again... He is not there..

Sam mv: avaru Inga illa.. Oru vela kanavo? cha.. adhana andha robot ku enga apdilaam kiss panna theriya pogudhu... Karadi maari kaththa mattum dha theriyum..

She woke up and arranged her bed and went inside to her bathroom to take shower & get ready for college...

She took shower and came out in her bathrobe & wet hairs... She sat before dressing table and started to dry her hair... Akil was returned from jogging entered the room and saw her...

Thangaa thaamarai magalae vaa arugae
Thathi thaavudhu manamae vaa azhagae

Akil mv: chumma solla koodadhu... Azhaga dhaan irukka.. en pondatti ..