Chapter 19: The Plan

Pic above is the character introduced in this chapter. :3

Lyndon:

I cannot believe this.

How could a person stoop so low as to blackmail someone to date them?

Andre could probably get most other girls to date him without the threat of blackmail.

But no life has to be more complicated than that.

We are in my car going back to Paige's house.

I'm driving but I'm not really thinking about that.

"What are we going to do?" Paige whispers in a voice so quiet that I almost don't hear it.

I am silent for a moment as I think.

What are we going to do?

How do you defeat someone like Alastair Blu?

Then it hits me.

"Paige, I have a plan."

***

I sit in the corner of a small cafe in town.

It's called The Mug mostly because it has a giant coffee mug on the roof.

I hear the bell ring which means someone has entered the cafe.

I look up and see a guy with dark hair covered in a beanie, wearing thick rimmed, black glasses. He's wearing a green v neck that says,"May The Force Be With You."

Yup, it was Cameron.

Cameron was basically the geek of our school. He was pretty cool once you got to know him, but most of the bullies at our school were more of a "Shove into locker now and ask questions later" type.

I was pretty good friends with Cameron which was the only reason he had agreed to meet me here, otherwise he would probably be marathoning Doctor Who today like he normally did on Sundays.

He sits down in the chair across from me and ask"Why am I here exactly Lyndon? I was in the middle of something!"

I give him a look,"No you weren't."

He glares at me,"Yes I was, I was in a very heated argument."

"Over what? Who had the better base on Clash of Clans?"

He gives me a surprised look,"How did you know?"

I roll my eyes and say,"Do you want to know why you're here or not?"

He sighs and says,"Yeah."

I explain to him the situation Paige is in,

Then I tell him my plan.

His eyes go wide.

"Dude," he says, whistling with appreciation,"That's is some idea you got there. It would be nearly impossible to do that unless you had someone who had years of experience with hacking and-"

He stops mid-sentence and then gives me a look of disbelief.

"No, I'm not going to do that! Do you know how much trouble we could get into?"

I nod,"Yeah, but Paige is my friend, and I'm not going to just let this jerk get away with this!"

Cameron scoffs.

"Friend huh? Yeah right! Lyndon I know better than that. You're smitten with this girl aren't you?"

I can feel my face going red,"What are you talkin-"

He holds up a hand to silence me.

"Don't even try to deny it Lyndon, you know it's true as well as I do. I know you've thought long and hard about it and you've probably realized by now that you love her. Yes?"

I nod slowly, Cameron is a lot more smart than I give him credit for.

He chuckles and then leans forward and says,"Then let's go get your girl."

*****************************

I'm not going to say anything. :3

Have a lovely day! 😊