°●•◇•●° Chapter 32: Past Memories (Epilogue) °●•◇•●°

Megumi sat in the living room of his old apartment he grew up in.
Tsumiki put her hand on his shoulder, peeking at what he was reading.
"Are you reading that again? I miss Okaa-and and Oto-san a lot too." She said and remembered them always going to a park with their parents.
"I cannot stop reading this part..." Megumi points at the writing at the end of the book.
君だけが私の孤独を止める.
"Only you can cease my loneliness." She repeated the words on paper out loud.
"Do you think she was lonely? I should have made the first step and approached Okaa-san. She must have been so lonely in this world." Megumi said and looked at the pendant hanging off of his neck.
"Did you already give mother's ring to your wife?" Tsumiki teased him and pinched his red, blushing cheeks.
"Yeah." He crossed his arms.
"Finally! I wondered if you and her would ever get married!" She threw her arms in the air and stood up to stretch.
"Onee-san, do you want to visit Oto-san and Okaa-san?" He looked at her with sorrow apparent in his eyes.
It was their mother's 15th death anniversary today.
She just messed his hair up a bit and pulled him out of the old, empty apartment.
They walked to the forest, as they usually did every year.
"Actually, wait... let's get something for them... Okaa-san and Oto-san loved whiskey a lot." She chuckled at the thought.
"I was so scared, when I was a kid when she would drink. She was a raging alcoholic!" She laughed at the sad memory.
"I remember that when I was a small kid, I saw them both drinking in the evening, before going back to work in the morning like nothing happened." Tsumiki looked for the certain brand their mother used to like.
"This one I believe!" She said and took several bottles to the cashier.
"Your ID please?" The older woman asked.
"I am 34." She rolled her eyes playfully.
"Here is your cheque." She said and smiled as both of the adults walked out.
"That reminds me... you are 30 this year! You're getting old, she didn't even ask you for the ID!" She slapped the man's arm.
"At least I am married." He retorted back and pushed her lightly with his shoulder.
"Ugh, stop! Now that your married you keep rubbing it in my face!" She said and pinched his roughly cheeks again, making the man wince in pain.
They kept joking around until they saw two graves in the middle of the small meadowland. So peaceful and beautiful.
Red leaves were coating the soil, as if it was a red and yellow blanket.
"She finally looks at peace." Megumi said and the other agreed.
"Let's get to drinking, wooo!" Tsumiki ran and opened whiskey bottles in a hurry.
"Wait for me!" Megumi ran to her and sat at the opposite side of her.
They talked and drank together at their parents' graves and spent a full night reminiscing the past and their childhood.
"No matter how tired she was, she never really showed her weak side. Oto-san was the only person she had, to whom she could lean onto and tell all of her worries." Megumi said, trying to remember the times he spent with his father.
"Thanks a lot, Oto-san and Okaa-san, no matter how shitty you two were sometimes, now that we're older we kind of get why you acted like that. After all, no one knows how to be a good parent. You just have to try your best." Tsumiki said and took a long sip of water now.
"Did you read something like Parentling 101 or something?" Gumi furrowed his eyes brows at the woman.
"Hey, that's common sense! What do you see me as!" She said and pointed her finger at him, accusing him of slander.
The rest of the night went by just as bright and lighthearted.

Epilogue
After the Shibuya Incident, Megumi became a temporary Head of the Zennin Clan and soon after everything settled down, he passed the seat onto Maki.
He married a woman and had two kids of his own, living happily and without any financial problems, thanks to his inheritance from his father and will, that divided Yukiko's immense wealth into two.
Megumi kept close contact with Gojo, and thanks to Yukiko's genes, one of his children inherited Limiless. He was taken in by Gojo Satoru to be the next Head of the Gojo Clan that was restored after everything finally come back to normal.

Tsumiki eventually married someone in her late forties, but didn't leave any children behind. She adopted a girl and continued her life, working as a civil servant with her husband.
They lead a happy and easygoing life, full of comfort and wealth too.