°●•◇•●° Chapter 7: The Family Feud °●•◇•●°

The young girl arrived at the entrance of her household.
"There she is, grab her before she runs away again!" Some guard shouted, commanding the others to grab her. However, before they did, the evaded two of them and kicked back the other three.
"Don't touch me. I came here on my own. I need to speak with Oto-san." She coldly looked at the men with weapons in their hands, circling her like sharks, naively thinking that they have her trapped.
"Such arrogance. I am the sole daughter of Yamato Gojo, who do you think you are to disobey my words?" She spoke with authority apparent, befitting of a true noble.
"Who is cauing this ruckus?" The father stepped out of the house.
Upon seeing his daughter, he was infuriated.
"Do you know how much trouble you disgraceful act caused me? You will take that boy as your husband and birth a heir. With you both possessing Limitless, there would at least be a continuation of this power." Said the man, making his daughter disgusted by his words.
"Oto-san, yoy know I've always respected you and did everything in my power to please you. If only I was born a boy, maybe you would have taken me seriously. That I'd what I thought my entire life, however, I cannot keep thinking that way, since you showed me that no matter what I am, you will still value power more than me." The man angrily stomped towards her and slapping her across her cheek.
The only pain that she could feel at that moment, was the mental one. Especially the feeling of betrayal that clouded her mind.
"You will marry Satoru. This is the end of our conversation." His cold voice cut through the hazy mind of that girl, clearing it up and making her come to her senses. She remembered her plan that she hastily made up during her conversation with Toji.
"I won't. I am in love with someone else." She declared, shocking most of the people that have already gathered around to watch the scene.
"You've never been interested in dating, there also wasn't enough time for you to fall in love. Quit you lies and go back to your room. The engagement ceremony will be in two weeks." He said, dismissing it all as if she was just a child, unable to make her own decisions.
"I am not lying. I fell in love at first sight with him." She said, embarrassed to confess in front of such a crowd. However, for some reason they started to make say for a certain someone.
"So who is he?" The familiar voice said in amusement. The Head was here. He was probably informed of her arrival and came as soon as he saw her.
"Oni-san, she is just delusional. She has never had any relations to men before. She couldn't have possibly had met anyone outside of the clan either." Her father was a little shaken up, his legs trembling in fear a bit.
"I want to hear it from her. So who is the gentleman that swept my sweet niece." He was testing her.
"He... he..." She tried coming up with random names, or at least someone that came to mind, but only Toji was plaguing her mind.
She couldn't ask such a thing from him anyways so she just lowered her head and stayed silent.
"See, there is no one." Her father said with a triumphant smile.
Meanwhile, a certain Zennin already neared them without their knowledge.
"Hey father-in-law, good to finally meet you..." was heard from the opposite direction to where the Head was standing.
"Toji-kun?" She looked back seeing his laid back self and calming down, before starting to panic once again, since she remembered what he said.
"You dared to ignore the Gojo Clan Head, I see. You impudent..."
"Oh, wait. I forgot to introduce myself to you. I am Toji Zennin." He said, easily evading the guards surrounding the girl and grabbing her by her waist.
"Zennin? You fell for a Zennin, Yukiko!" Her father was both scared beyond belief and angry.
"Yes, I hope we get your permission for marriage, Father-in-law." He seethed through his teeth with a smile, as he buried half of his face in the girl's neck.
Yukiko was blushing a little too much at his public display of affection. However, she tried desperately to calm herself down, by remembering that he is her friend. He was just doing her a big friendly favor.
"I have never expected such a disgrace from you family, my dear Otouto. From now on you are exiled for disobeying my words and for relations with a Zennin. You've dishonored your father's name and brought shame to the entire clan with your foolish decision. You are banned from ever entering our territory. See them out." The Head declared.
The people around them started to throw dirty looks at both of them.
Toji did not seem to give a flying fuck about that, but to Yukiko, these people were the ones she helped throughout her childhood and vice versa. These people were ones she shared countless memories with and now they all turned their backs on her, as if they have never shared any bond with each other.
"It's alright, do you need to get your stuff or?" He asked, looking around at the guards, waiting for her response.
"No, I don't need anything. There wasn't much anyways." She said and gave the last look back, seeing a small boy running towards her.
"Oba-san! Are you alright? What happened? Why are people saying that you are exiled?" He asked her with a worried expression. She didn't want him to feel bad, so she mustered the last bit of courage and acted cold. Her icy glare scared the boy for a second.
"Don't come close to me. I hated this place ever since my early childhood. I am finally getting to have my freedom. Having to babysit you all this time drained me. I was miserable because of you and all these people around me. I was exiled for simply falling in love with a man, but I am happy to escape this place at last. My last lesson to you. Don't trust anyone, Gojo Satoru." She said and turned her back on him, leaving him shocked and trembling.
"You are quite cruel, Yuki-chan." Toji said while being escorted outside of the clan's premises.
"He will understand everything sooner or later." She replied to his comment.
"Now, let's finish something at mine." The Zennin saw a great opportunity of leaving his clan either.

A/N: Leave votes and comments ples♡