°●•◇•●° Chapter 18: Reconciliation °●•◇•●°

"Let's go back home before Tsumiki and Megumi start missing us." She said and tried standing up. However, to no avail.
"You always manage to break me whenever we sleep. Then I cannot even walk on my own." She complained.
"You don't need to go anywhere." The man said, full of energy and stamina. He tucked strands of her hair behind her ear, seducing her once more.
"Stop it, or it will never end." She blushed, looking down at the bedsheets.
"Your stamina has increased greatly compared to our last time. You squeezed me dry today." He said shamelessly.
"I have been focusing more on stamina training, since whenever I create weapons out of pure infinity, I tend to get winded pretty fast..." She explained and looked the other way.
"Let's train together next time. I want to see your routine." He suggested to the girl.
"But what do we do about kids?" She asked, her head filled with the endless thoughts about them.
"They will be fine. I just got some money from the mission. We can use it to hire a nanny for a month or so." He gave her an idea. "I missed spending time with you all by myself." He said and pulled her into his chest. "Let's rest for tonight." He tried tempting her.
"No! I didn't even notify Aiko that I will be out for this long. She and the kids must be worried. Let's go back home." She finally stood up and changed into her clothes. The man copied her actions and they both checked out that evening in a hurry.
As they opened the door, they were greeted by the kids shouting Okaa-san and Oto-san. It melted the woman's heart.
From the kitchen Aiko was seen. She made some rice porridge for the kids before sleep.
"You came pretty late. Is everything okay?" She asked, nearing the couple and smelling a strong alcohol from them.
"Please, take a shower. You smell of alcohol." She said, putting her hand over her mouth and nose, before bidding them farewell and leaving as fast as she could.
They both took a quick shower together and went back to sleep in their bedroom.

"Say bye to your Oto-san, Megumi." Yukiko took the little child's hand and waved at his father. Tsumiki just hugged Toji as usual and told him to safely come back.
Yukiko have him a small kiss and he left for work once again, leaving the kids with her.
"Let's go to the park and take a walk." She let Megumi roam around in his cute puppy outfit, while Tsumiki was in her favourite pink dress.
"Good morning, Fushiguro-san." The older man greeted her. Yukiko was quite respectful to her elders, so she gave him a deep bow and greeted him accordingly.
"Remember how I taught you?... Good job Tsumiki... not bad, Megumi." She said looking at her kids mirroring her actions. Tsumiki already learned basic etiquette, whereas Megumi did it sloppily, due to his small, stubby legs. A smile appeared on both of the adults' faces.
"You have taught them well." He said and smiled.
"Thank you, Nishimura-san." She remembered his kindness to them. Back when no one wanted to rent the young couple the apartment, he happily did so. He even have them a small gift. A basket of fruits and chocolates.
He was a very pleasant man to be around.
"So what happened, Nishimura-san? There shouldn't be any problems with the rent these days..." She got quite nervous.
"Well, you see. The cost of maintaining the place has greatly increased, so I have been thinking a lot about it. Woukd you like to buy the apartment you are currently staying at? It's either paying the double of the cost, or buying the apartment from me completely." He said, confirming Yukiko's fears.
"May I talk this over with my husband? She asked humbly.
"Oh course you can. Just naked sure to give me answer by the end of this month, before your next payment." He gently answered, making his way to his house, which was on the opposite side of the road.

"Toji-kun, I saved up about about 20 million, but we still need 50 more. I can get a mortgage from a bank and take some loans, but I am scared that the amount will cripple us in the future. We would have a lot of debt." She covered her face, scared of whatever will happen in the future.
"Yukiko, don't worry, I will try to pay it off. Buy the apartment, while the offer is still up. We won't be able to find just as nice one anywhere else for such a price." He pulled the distraught woman closer to himself.
"You would then have to work your ass off and leave from home for weeks on end. I would have to do the same." She grabbed her own hair harshly, pulling at it slightly in anger.
"At least then we will be able to leave Tsumiki and Megumi with a permanent place to stay." He pointed out the advantages.
"Then we would just have to try a little harder, huh?" She looked at his expression, trying to find any good in their situation.
"Then you go to the bank and get a mortgage for the house tomorrow. Tell me the amount they will settle on paying for us and we will plan from there." He said, trying to calm his wife down.
"Just think about our children's bright future and stop thinking negatively." He said and kissed her forehead, partially relieving her of her stress.

"Fushiguro-san, we are only able to provide you with with 45 million yen." The bank worker said and looked at her with a little sympathy.
"Okay, the transfer of money will be scheduled to be sent to your landlord in 20 days." He reassured her.
"Good, thank you very much for your help." She gave him a deep for his generous help and went home.
She took off her heels, her feet bleeding slightly. Toji got the med-kit once again and sat her onto the prepared bedsheets. He carefully took her feet into his hands and started to disinfect it and wrap it up with a bandage.
"I was able to get 45 million. Now we need the rest of the 25. I counted how we can get it. I think it will be possible if we both work for 6 days a week, taking one mission per day approximately.
You will be able to get about 15 million in two months. And I will be able to get the rest of the 10 with my salary. I would have to ask the old man for a favour tomorrow. We need to prolong the date when we will send him the money. Thankfully, more or less 65% of the payment will be submitted on time, so there is a high possibility of him giving us a little help as well." She has done all the calculations beforehand.
"Then I will get to work starting from tomorrow. I also thought about it and we can actually send Tsumiki to school starting from to days from now." He gave her his opinion as well.
"But she is just 6 years old!" She started to get nervous.
"At least she will be safe and sound at school, with lots of friends surrounding her. We can't leave her all alone at home." He said equally as nervous.
"I mean... now that I think about it. You are right. I will enroll her into the Higaschimschi Elementary School. It is the closest and I heard the safest around here." She made a quick decision.
"We can leave Megumi at a Kindergarten around the block." Toji also added.
"Who would pick him up from it. I have to be at the headquarters at the crack of dawn practically. Should I ask a neighbor?" She started thinking of possible candidates to take Megumi there.
"I'll do it. I can just drop him off while going to a mission." He answered, making the woman feel at ease yet again.
"Thank you so much for everything Toji." The woman said and hugged the man desperately.
"Don't worry. We will give them a goof future." He put his head on top of hers and kept patting her back, as she hid her face in his shirt.

"I am done with the mission." She said and came up to the person who was going to pay her.
"Here is your payment." He said threw her a bag. She counted everything by hand and took the money as soon as she was sure it was the full amount.
She went back to the executives. She needed more money. She was going behind the graphic of income she was getting.
"I meed more money. Are there any more first grade curses?" She desperately asked.
"No, but we have a suggestion for you, Fushiguro-san." One of the old men started talking.
"The test for special rank sorcerers is coming up and we have quite a lot of high income work piled up. You have to just increase your rank and you will start working on these." They said. Yukiko started to shew her nails.
"When is the test?"
"It will be in a three days." They said, making the girl quickly calculate her losses and gains from that test.
"How much money do I get from an average special rank mission?" She questioned further.
"Two million yen is average." They replied.
"OK, good. I will participate at the test. Do I still need an approval letter from a special rank?" She asked the last question.
"Yes, you have to have one, but even if you won't get from the special ranks, one of us might recommend you." The faceless voice answered. Without saying her farewells, she ran to finally get back home.

A/N: Leave votes and comments ples♡