°●•◇•●° Chapter 29: Late Night Talks °●•◇•●°

Yukiko went back to working as a sorcerer, since Satoru told her that he would convince the executives to give her a stable salary for her work that would be paying her more than enough.
"Oba-san, how is the work going?" Satoru's annoying voice loudly resonated in the cave she was currently in.
"Just killed the curse. I am heading back. How is Megumi?" She asked the man right away.
"He's in at school right now. I will pick him up soon after." The white haired mop answered.
"The Zennins asked to meet up with him this week on Tuesday." She told Gojo to prepare him, spending almost as if she booked an appointment with him, rather than asked to take him out on an outing.
"Okay, Oba-san. Take care!" He said and hung up the phone.
She went to get some booze from the convenience store to drink.
"Could yoy please show me your ID?" The cashier asked.
"Aren't I a little too old for this?" She mumbled in annoyance and showed her ID. Upon seeing that the woman was 37, she apologised in embarrassment and packed her things in a plastic bag.
The woman paid for everything and went on her way to meet the person she has wanted to meet for days now.
She walked the same path she took on a weekly basis.
"Hey Toji-kun! I hope you weren't lonely without me!" She said and took out the things she brought today.
She opened the bottle of whiskey and opened the package of dried squid she bought this time.
"I love dry squid. I remember you always complaining about its strong smell back then. I always kissed you afterwards, only to annoy you more... Megumi just turned 13 a week ago. I wasn't present like the last... uh... let me count... 7 years." She counted on her fingers.
"Wow every year I just am more surprised how incompetent I actually am." She laughed.
"Megumi already forgot all about you... he barely remembers me too. I try not to come too often, just when he needs an escort to visit the Zennin Clan. They for some reason feel the need to always include me in their plans. I never jnow what that old man is thinking." She placed her palm on her head.
"If Megumi becomes too attached to me, he would feel too bad when I die." She said and placed another squid in her mouth.
"I already saved up about 200 million yen for Megumi's future. There haven't been any news about Tsumiki. She apparently isn't getting better. They say that no one knows when she would die." She lied down next to his grave.
"All this money os useless now. How pathetic. I always kept running around to earn money. I lost you and Tsumiki to money now... ironic, isn't it?" She rolled on her side.
"I wish yoybwere right here by my side to embrace me and tell me that everything is going to be okay." She looked at the path of grass that was covering the hole Toji was in.
"Lately I have been thinking... the moment Megumi finally decides on joining or leaving the Zennin Clan, I will kill myself." She rolled on her back and looked up at the full moon in the sky.
"This pain... I cannot get rid of it. It drives me insane Toji-kun." She saw a star falling down.
"Toji-kun! Make a wish!"
'Let Megumi live a long and good life.' She closed her eyes for a second.
"I can't tell you my wish, or else it will not come true!" She chuckled at the thought of keeping from him.
"I will drink some more with you and then probably go back home." She said and poured some booze on the grave.
"Yoy have a damn good alcohol tolerance. I wonder how I still get so drunk after just drinking one and a half bottle of whiskey. Your body was pretty great..." She hiccuped. "...you were very good in bed too. I miss your gentle touch." She reminisced his warm touch.
"Toji-kun, sometimes I am getting scared that I am forgetting you." She confessed drunkenly.
"I am scared of that the most."
She said and closed her eyes, falling into deep slumber.
She opened her eyes, hearing someone calling her name and shaking her unconcous body.
"You should really stop drinking. At this rate you will become a terrible alcoholic!" Satoru said and picked her up like a bg of potatoes.
"Leave me alone, you husband-murderer." She weakly started punching his back, as he dragged her back to her empty house.
"I don't understand why you live here, even if you have the money to buy a luxury apartment in the centre of Tokyo." He sighed loudly.
"I bought this house with my husband!" She shouted at him.
"And here she goes again with her constant talks about her husband." He rolled his eyes.
"You impudent child. Bastard... annoying white haired mop... smooth brained pineapple hair!" She started spewing insults at him once again.
"I wonder where my respectful and amazing Oba-san went." He looked to the side and got his tongue out.
"Gojo, take Gumi with you to the Zennins tomorrow. Tell them that I am sick and won't be able to come. Also, tell them that they are free to call Megumi whenever. Just... I won't be there for him." She answered when he put her down on the floor.
"By the way, here is the diary I wrote for him. It contains all of the knowledge I have about the jujutsu world." She have him a very big diary-like book.
"And this is the truth..." She said and gave the second book.
"It is all about how I met Toji, his pictures, our memories together and so on. I write down Megumi's childhood as well, so if he ever finds out about my lies, give him this book." She pleaded Satoru.
"I would probably just stay with Toji for the time being." She said and waited her tears.
"Take your time, but also... Take care of yourself, Oba-san." He replied and finally left her alone.

A/N: Leave votes and comments ples♡