Tea for Glen Coco and me

Mabel was freezing when they finally reached their dorm. Kimberly looked at her in shock, when she saw her soaked clothes and immediately jumped up from her seat.

"Oh my God, Mabel, what happened? Are you alright? "

Mabel nodded slowly and let Leighton pull her into their room.

"I'll explain later, Kim, but first I need to get Mae out of these clothes."

Kimberly nodded as Leighton closed the door. Leighton immediately started digging through her clothes and pulled out a thick sweater and pants.

"Here, you can put these on, but shower first. We don't want you to get sick."

Mabel accepted them thankfully.

"Didn't you get wet too? I know you definitely did when you hugged me."

"Well, it was the least I could do. If it hadn't been for you, I would be soaked right now."

"Of course."

Mabel took her things and left to shower. After, she immediately put on Leighton's warm clothes. When she returned to her dorm room, Leighton and Kimberly were sitting on the couch.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you. I can't believe we have idiots like that at Essex. I hope they get kicked out of school."

Mabel smiled at Kimberly and sat down next to Leighton.

"That would be nice, but I don't think that's going to happen."

Kimberly looked over, her eyes fixed on the sweater Mabel was wearing.

"Omg, you and Leighton have the same sweater, that's so cool. Wait, Leighton have you noticed yet? You definitely have the same one. That's so crazy. "

Mabel and Leighton smiled at Kimberly.

"What, why are you smiling like that?"

"It's my sweater, Kim. I gave it to her."

"Ohh, that makes sense, but you have to admit, that it could have been a possibility, that you guys just have the same one. Plus you never share your clothes with anyone else. At least you didn't with us."

Leighton didn't know what to say to that. Yes, it was quite unusual for her to share her clothes with someone, but she didn't even think twice before giving Mabel the most comfortable sweater she could find. Which just so happened to be her favorite one. She didn't know how to answer Kimberly, so she cleared her throat and walked over to the table.

"I've made you some tea, Mabel. I think it's ready. I hope you like lemon. It's the only one I had here at the moment."

"Thank you, Leigh. I really appreciate it and I love lemon tea."

Leighton eyed Kimberly for a moment. She didn't look confused about earlier anymore, which was a relief. It wasn't weird what she was doing. Anyone would give their friend a sweater after getting completely soaked. Especially if that friend saved them in the process. That was totally normal.

"Hey Leighton, are you okay? You look pretty pissed off right now."

"Oh yeah, I'm fine. I was just... I was thinking about a math problem one of my teammates messed up last semester. It was literally so easy."

Kimberly turned to Mabel.

"As you can see, Leighton is really passionate about math and hates to lose."

Mabel grinned and Leighton left to get her laptop.

"Talking about Math. What are you studying Mabel. I know I told you while watering my plant but I don't think I asked you."