Chapter 1

Nick's pov (Nick's pic👆)

Nick! Nick! wake up I don't want you to be late on the first day of school. My mom screamed as always. I woke up feeling very terrible cause I hate school and today was my first day of school. I seriously don't know how I made it to high school, I dragged myself into the bathroom and took a shower, while I was showering I was thinking about Jack, Oh! you don't know him, he's my crush since sixth grade and now I am in 11 grade .I hate myself for not being confident enough to even talk to him and that's how I have never talked to him, like not even an 'excuse me' I just can't bring myself to say anything when he is around. I don't even know if he knows me or not. I turn off my shower and walk out of my bathroom heading towards my closet. Then I glance at my wall clock, shit! shit! I am late I quickly took out a black skinny jeans and a light blue hoodie and run down stairs to the kitchen to take my lunch. I wished my mom good morning and as I was about to leave.

"Oh god! Are you for real? how can you be late, you are a grown up now! stop acting like a kid." My mom said, she seriously don't give a damn about how she should treat me.

Can you just yell on me when I come back from school? Cause if you continue I will be more late! I said in very innocent way.

My mom rolled her eyes and said ' do whatever you want to do!' but if you get less grades in your exam. Then you are dead!

Come on its just the "FIRST"day. God you are so annoying. I said in my mind. Oh please you all really think I can say that to my mom, of course I don't want a miserable death.

I said sorry to her and ran to the bus stop. Of course my parents would not buy me a car or give me theirs, so I have to take the bus, I reached the bus stop and waited for 2-3 minutes and the bus came I went inside the bus and took my seat.

Till I reach the school. I will give you my introduction it is one of the things that I hate doing but it is important, my name is Nick Wilson, I am 17 years old turning 18 this February. In my family I have my parents and my little brother. I was three when my brother was born and my parents started taking me for granted but they still love me but don't show it and I um.... Ya that's it and oh wait did I tell that I am gay still in a closet my parents also don't know, because of their personalities I don't think it will be a good Idea to tell them and I didn't even had or have a boyfriend so it is not necessary to tell them now.

My school came, it takes 5-10 minutes to reach my school from my house by bus. I walk to my school every day but today I was late that's why I took the bus. I let out a loud sign. Man I hate school and everything about it. I got out of the bus and crossed the road.

There were the same old faces which I never talked to . I don't have any friends cause I never tried to make any , it's not like I don't want any friends. It's just I always feel nervous whenever I have to talk to someone new. if they approach me first and I like their aura I am good with it, but it never happened.

I was crossing the hallway and saw a familiar face. This face is the only reason why I don't bunk the school. I saw Jack and his friend Max talking to eachother. Jack was laughing, God I missed this smile my whole vacation. Of course I have a photo of him in my phone but he is not smiling in it. They walked past me and I slowly turned my head to look at him. He was looking very hot like always he was wearing a black hoodie and ripped jeans,it was simple but he can look hot in any dress. I saw everyone wishing him good morning and some girls giggling at him guys waiting to be with him so they can look cool.  cause he was popular, star basketball player and what not. My head was still facing behind and I bumped into someone.

First chapter I hope you like it, please support me and have a nice day😊😊.