The love of your life

No One's POV

Yoko and Enid leave sixth period together.

"Good luck." Yoko says teasingly knowing what Wednesday and Enid might do from what she told her.

"Argh." Enid growls nervously.

Enid enters the dorm nervously and looks for Wednesday.

"Hello? Babe, you here?" Enid asks.

Wednesday walks in the dorm closing the door and locks it.

"Uh." Enid swallows nervously. "How was class?" She asks trying to avoid her from getting closer as she makes her way to her desk.

"It was ok." Wednesday says in her monotone voice, noticing Enid's distance towards her.

"Enid..." Wednesday says softly. "I need you to be honest with me. What were you guys really talking about today during history?"

"We..." Enid says feeling embarrassed to admit what she was talking about. "Yoko and I were talking, and I told her how we haven't been... y'know, for a while." Enid says and looks away from Wednesday. "And then Xavier butted in and asked why we haven't done it." Enid says getting more nervous and embarrassed.

"Do you really love me? Are you happy with me?" Wednesday says with sadness.

"Why would you even think to ask me that? Wednesday of course I love you, and I am happy with you. You are the first person I can say I'm in love with."

"I believe you, but not the 'you being happy' part." Wednesday says sighing. "I want to make you happy." Wednesday pauses for a moment. "To... to please you. And you know I'm not as interested in those things as much as you are, and that kills me because I know you have desires. And if you want, we can do it. I don't want you to feel like I'm being forced by you, I'm not. I've been actually wanting to and thinking about it, more especially since those hickeys you gave me." Wednesday says stepping closer to Enid.

"I..." Enid says processing what she heard. "I am happy with you." Enid says reassuring her girlfriend. "Happy even if we don't do stuff like that often. I don't care how often we touch or kiss each other, as long as I don't lose you." Enid says hugging her girlfriend.

"Ok." Wednesday says hugging her back. "Since we're being honest, I really do want to do it. I don't even know how times you've managed to turn me on."

Enid giggle with a smirk. "Oh, is that so." Enid says she grabs Wednesday's waist and pulls her in for a passionate kiss.

Both girls slightly moan here and there from the long kiss. Wednesday breaks the kiss and guides Enid to her bed. Wednesday makes Enid sit down on the edge of the bed as she sits on her, straddled. She continues to kiss her as both girls take their shoes and socks off. Enid then brings her arms around Wednesday's waist as she puts hers around Enid's neck.

Enid then feels her claws and fangs coming out. She then let's go of Wednesday and grips on the mattress, her claws digging into it. She as well pulls away her lips from Wednesday's and bites her lower lip a bit too hard with her fangs trying to keep them in, causing her to leave a small cut.

"I'm sorry. It just happens." Enid says in a low voice trying to not meet Wednesday's eyes.

"Sh." Wednesday hushes her girlfriend.

She then grabs Enid's hands, her claws still out, and places them back where they were. "If you need to grip on something, grip on me." Wednesday says with a smirk. She then proceeds to grab Enid's lower lip with her teeth, gently pulling onto the flesh, guiding Enid closer to her and brings her into a French kiss. Wednesday then pulls away slightly and starts to suck on Enid's lower lip, tasting the blood from her cut. "Mmm. Tastes better than I imagined." Enid's claws and fangs finally go back in.

Enid smiles at her and kisses her again. She then manages to take off Wednesday's tie without separating their lips. Wednesday catches on and takes off her uniform coat and then her buttoned up shirt, almost ripping it off. Enid does the same and then undoes Wednesday bra. Wednesday then gets up, bringing Enid along, not separating their kiss and as she brings down her uniform skirt, she leaves kiss along Enid's neck and collarbone, undoing Enid's bra and then her skirt as well.

The two are now in just their underwear. Enid then grabs Wednesday, their exposed chests touching, and brings Wednesday onto the bed, her back facing the bed. Enid climbs on top of Wednesday and kisses her. Then she places small kiss as she makes her way downward.

Enid sticks her tongue out as she glides her tongue from in between Wednesday's breasts and down to her belly button. Her action make Wednesday gasp. Enid then kiss her stomach and goes lower. She takes off Wednesday's underwear and is now bringing her tongue in and out of Wednesday's core as she is moaning and releasing a gush of wetness. As Enid is sucking on her wet core, she massages Wednesday's left breast, making Wednesday moan more. Wednesday then arches her back, slightly lifting her chest up in the air from the bed due to Enid working up tricks inside of her. Enid then comes back up to meet face to face with her girlfriend who is panting.

"Hmm, who knew you can let out so much." Enid teases the girl below as she licks her lips from Wednesday's wetness.

"Wanna see how much you let out?" Wednesday smirks and flips her over making Enid bottom and her top. "As it should be."

Wednesday then kisses Enid and goes lower. She stops as Enid's breasts and licks her left nipple with her tongue in a circular motion. This makes Enid's eyes widen and her mouth open slightly. Wednesday then starts to suck on her breast and does the same with the other one. Taking off her underwear, she finally makes her way to Enid's core and starts to put her tongue inside it. This make Enid moan a bit loader. She continues this and then licks what came out of Enid. 

Wednesday sits up straight and slides in two fingers inside her. She watches Enid as she moans loader and loader due to her fingers giving her pleasure. Enid then grips on the sheets as her claws and fangs come out, this makes Wednesday extremely happy. She then makes her way to meet the werewolf still moaning as her fingers are still insider her. Wednesday on top of Enid, she whispers into her ear. "Why you letting the sheets have all that fun and not me?" Wednesday whispers, smirking. Enid then grips onto Wednesday's hips and digging into her flesh with her claws. Wednesday lets out a gasp and smiles inside from the pleasure.

Enid continues to grab onto Wednesday's flesh, adding more and more pressure as Wednesday continues to pleasure her inside.

Wednesday takes her fingers out of Enid and licks them one by one, keeping eye contact with Enid. Enid has her mouth slightly open as she watches Wednesday. 

Time goes by

Enid and Wednesday are now breathing heavily as they are soaking in each other's sweat and heat, both had come.

"I love you. I am so glad my first time was with you and it being the best." Enid says as she looks at Wednesday.

"I love you too, and I'm glad as well." Wednesday says as she smiles at her girlfriend.

"Oh, my gosh. You smiled!" Enid said with a surprised smile.

"Just for you." Wednesday says smiling softly.

"I am really glad I got to spend this special moment with you, Wednesday. I really do love you." Enid whispers in a serious tone as she looks into the black-haired girl's eye with love and hope.

Wednesday just looks at her, smiling softly. "I feel the exact same way." She says, their naked bodies touching as Wednesday cups Enid's cheek. "Mmm. I have to admit, I love feeling your skin against mine, it feels so right." Wednesday says.

"Yeah." Enid says pulling their bodies closer to each other if it were possible.

Wednesday then hugs Enid, cuddling with her, putting her head on Enid's exposed chest and both girls slowly drift off to sleep.