Black Cat

Days later, No One's POV

Wednesday is still in recovery. Enid has never left her side, she ate and slept in the same room as Wednesday. They haven't talked much about their relationship, the only thing they know is that they love each other.

"Enid, I'm sorry." Wednesday looks away from the tv and looks at her golden retriever.

"What for?" Enid says facing her black cat.

"For all those cruel things I said. It was wrong of me to go as far as bringing up your parents." Wednesday says looking at her fingers.

"Hey, no. It's fine. You were mad, it's in the past now." Enid says making sure to have Wednesday's eyes locked on hers.

"Still, I hate that you changed because of me."

"Don't beat yourself up, I mean look at me know, I'm still old me." Enid says with a chuckle and a bright smile.

Wednesday just looks at her, admiring her presence. She touches Enid's cheek and looks at her lips. "I miss that smile, if you tell anyone I said that I will cut their mouths, so they don't speak."

"Hmm, changing from threatening me to others I see." Enid chuckles and leans in to kiss Wednesday.

Wednesday responds to her kiss and pulls away. "Do you know when I'll be out of here?"

"Yeah, later today."

Later that day, 8:42pm

Wednesday is fully recovered and has returned to her dorm along with Enid.

"I see you made yourself comfortable." Wednesday says looking at the side of the room that is no longer empty and has all of Enid's stuff in it.

"I got Yoko to put my things back." Enid says closing the door. "I missed you, y'know" She says facing Wednesday.

"I did too." Wednesday says with a low voice.

"I can imagine, you were the 'crazy jealous monster' huh?" Enid chuckles teasing Wednesday.

"Shut up." Wednesday says and pauses for a moment. "You didn't actually mean it right?" Wednesday and Enid both look at each other. "What you said that night, about choosing Erica to spend your last minutes with."

"Of course not, she made me say all those things, she planned everything as soon as she heard about the potluck." Enid says getting closer to Wednesday. "Speaking of which, he was your first crush but was I your first crush that you truly fell in love with? Because you are my first crush that I actually fell in love with."

"Mmm." Wednesday says not wanting to admit anything. "And was Erica really the best kisser you've ever kissed?"

"Uh, I don't know... I haven't kissed, kissed anyone in a long time." Enid says teasingly while smirking. She gets closer, both girls knowing what is about to happen.

Enid looks at Wednesday's lips and then at her eyes. "I know your not really into this stuff..." Enid whispers softly and bites her lower lip, causing Wednesday to stare at her lips and gulp nervously. "But I can try and be that person who makes you interested..." Both girls now inches away and staring into each other's eyes.

"No need to try." Wednesday whispers and kisses Enid's lips softly.

As time goes on, their kisses go from soft, slow, and innocent to aggressive, fast, and hungry kisses. At this point they are attacking each other's tongues with force.

"I love you." Wednesday says as she breaks their kiss. "After I said sorry, I wanted to tell you I love you, but I passed out." Wednesday says referring to what happened before.