WHAT THE HELL DID I DO!?

No One's POV

Everyone wakes up in their respected beds except for two people. Enid and...

Enid's POV

I wake up with my eyes closed, having a big headache from the one shot the other night, who knew one shot could make me so hungover. I feel someone cuddled up on me. I immediately think of Wednesday, remembering her embrace, her touch, her soft hair, her dead pan stare, her in general. I stay there for a second and something feels off. This person doesn't feel like her, my black cat. I open my eye lids like Wednesday usually wakes up as if she just had been revived. I see... Erica?!

She felt my movement. She woke up and looked at my eyes and then my lips, the next thing I know, she gave me a peck on my lips. I was SHOCKED. But I didn't wear it on my face. I look at her and then to my side, I see Yoko and Wednesday standing up near their own beds. Yoko with her surprised and confused face. Wednesday as expected still having her dead pan stare. That stare, I would've loved to wake up with that next to me. I notice her flawless hair in braids.

There was silence for a brief moment but Wednesday's stare made it feel like hours. I can feel her stare tense up again like before when she saw me hug Erica. Not breaking the eye contact, it felt good, I could feel the tension between us but I didn't know why. This type of tension has only happened twice between us, and I liked it and the way it made me feel. How was Wednesday able to make me feel like this? What was this?

No One's POV

"Um." Yoko said. "We'll give you the room." She said about to look at Wednesday to give her a look to signal they should give them privacy but Wednesday had already left.

"Bye." Yoko waved goodbye leaving the blonde with colorful colors and the brunette with her pink highlights.

Enid's POV

"Um Erica?" I began trying to figure out what she was doing on me.

"Don't tell me you don't remember last night." She said with a scared voice.

'LAST NIGHT!? WHAT THE HELL DID I DO!?' I scold myself.

I tried hard to remember. I was dancing, looking at Wednesday and Xavier, I later took a shot. Went to the tent and had a moment with Wednesday, went to sleep.... And then... I... woke up? Yeah, I woke up, I saw Erica.

-Flashback-

No One's POV

"Mmm?" Enid growled softly and opened her eyes as she felt someone shake her gently.

"Enid." Erica spoke.

"What are you doing here"

"I wanted you to join me for the rest of the night."

"Mmm, ok, hold up, lemme wake up first."

Enid stretched and yawned. She took a glance at Wednesday, who was sleeping and left with Erica to the party.

The night goes well, Enid and Erica take a few drinks and eventually collapse on each other for being too drunk to even walk.

-Laughter-

-Silence-

-It happened-

Enid and Erica kissed passionately.

"I love you." Enid says with her eyes closed as she separates from the kiss to breath.

"I love you too." Erica responds with a smile and a chuckle.

-End Of Flashback-

Enid finally gets hit by reality.

"I... I remember." Enid says in a low voice.

"You told me you loved me or was that the alcohol talking?" Erica says with her mouth taped in sadness.

"I don't know." "..." "Do you love me or was it the alcohol as well?"

"It was the truth."

-Five days later-

Enid and Erica are official.

~!!!Author's Note!!!~

Thanks to the ones that are reading my story, I really appreciate it, share my story if you can too. Also, lemme know how you feel and think about the story so far. Please make sure to vote if you liked my story. Again, I remind you, it's my first story so bare with me lmao. :)