A stare piercing through

Wednesday's POV

I dreaded the day of the camp field trip. And we have to stay there for 3 WHOLE NIGHTS!? I cannot.

No One's POV

Everyone got into the bus, the group (Ajax, Xavier, Enid, Wednesday, and Yoko) got to the back of the bus because Enid wanted to make sure everyone was in their sights. The back had room for six people.

The order going from the right side of the bus to the left.

Y-A-X-W-E-?

"Great! Everyone's together!" Enid sequels in happiness.

"You really are the glue that keeps us together huh?" Yoko chuckled at her werewolf friend causing Enid to smile brightly and giggle.

"Yes, and I'll be glad to tear everyone apart. And I mean apart." Wednesday said causing Enid to glare at her.

Everyone was getting seated and ready to get to the camp, Wednesday on the other hand desperately prayed for the three days to go by fast.

"Hey, do you guys mind if I sit here?" A girl's voice was heard by the group.

"No, not at all, sit!" Enid said with a welcoming voice.

Wednesday rolled her eyes not wanting more people.

"Thank you, I'm Erica by the way." She said with a warming smile as she sat next to Enid.

"Gosh, I just wish the three days go by fast, I really don't feel like socializing with so many people, let alone be around so many of them." Erica said with a light chuckle.

Wednesday's POV

"Amen." I spoke. 'Maybe this girl was more like me.' I thought to myself starting to like the girls since of humor.

"Don't worry, you'll hang around me, so you won't have to." Enid said. I glanced at them, and Enid put a hand on Erica's lap.

Never mind I LOATHE, HATE this girl.

No One's POV

1/3 of their way to their destination, Enid and Erica would chat and giggle at each other the whole time. Turns out they had more in common than Wednesday thought. And to think she thought she might have some things in common with the brunette with pink highlights.

"I just LOVE, LOVE your hair." Enid said with excitement touching her hair. "OMG IT'S SO SOFT TOO!"

Wednesday then looked at her hair thinking 'My hair is soft too you know' but Wednesday couldn't blame the blonde with colorful colors. She never let Enid touch her hair.

Wednesday got the weird feeling in her stomach again, it happened every time Erica and Enid would chat with each other, which happened every second.

"I'm stomachs hurting, I'm gonna be sick." Wednesday let out.

"Are you okay?" Both Xavier and Enid said in unison.

An invisible smirk came across Wednesday.

"Yeah, I'm fine thank you..." Wednesday said teasingly glancing at Enid who was looking at her. "Xavier." The feeling felt amazing for Wednesday. On the other hand,...

Enid's POV

"Are you okay" I say and notice that Xavier said the same thing as me at the same time. I expected her respond to me but to my surprise she glanced at me and said thank you to Xavier. I don't know why but I got so annoyed at the moment.

Later that day

No one's POV

Principle Weems (I'm gonna ignore the fact that she died because she's hot and fine😉) has escorted everyone to share a tent, four people for every tent, gender separate.