25. never ever

8/11/22

Mike

it never fails to feel the same everyday. except now people stopped talking about the fight and stuff.

but now people are more focused on the schools newest couple.

with dawson being the mysterious new kid who wasn't so mysterious. everyone knew him but at the same time knew nothing about him.

but he was conventionally attractive, that i can give him. he's tall has a smile of an angel and eyes of a go-

nevermind.

but the reason why everyone was staring was mostly because of who he was with. i mean it didn't take long to get touchy.

they've been dating 4 days, they aren't really the lovey dovey middle school relationship. i mean a normal relationship.

but with the homophobes and the people who fetishize gay people. they were basically the talk of the school.

the worst part is they dont even care about will, i mean they only care he's a guy.

but dawson is really getting alot of attention.

no, all the of the attention.

.

as the machine dispensed out a soy milk, i grabbed it walking out of the canteen before i got stopped.

"hey mike just wanna ask you if your ok with me and will being a thing like i know you guys are really close so do i have your approval?"

i stared blankly at him and nodded my head poking the straw in the carton.

i tried to walk past him but yet again got blocked by him,

"also i was wondering if you would like to sit with us? i mean will max lucas and dustin"

since when was he in their group, hey im supposed to be the tall guy.

"uh sure"

he smiled and walked away, i think he wanted me to follow him. so i did, i saw will talking with max, it felt weird to approach them in school.

"oh hey mike!"

will beamed at me, it felt like a sunray was being shot at my face, usually i hate the sun but suddenly im inlove with it.

immediately my day was lit up, i smiled and returned the greeting, as well as everyone else.

"mike you better talk later"

,max said as i sat down i front of her. i watched as will turned to her already knowing what he was going to say.

"about what?"

i quickly replied 'work' but suspicion got raised a level when i did. the table was silenced while the rest of the canteen boomed with laughter and conversation.

well dustin did try to break the silence,

"so mike we haven't talked before right? well i saw the fight and you were pretty fucking cool"