14. party

Will

it's been a week since I talked to him.

I guess I kind of just avoided him at school, I caught him looking at me a few times.

god I just wanted to talk with him,I felt that he wanted to talk too but I guess we were both too scared.

well today was steves party anyways, might as well enjoy the hell out of it before I slump back into depression.

I heard from lucas that he'll be there, maybe I could talk to him.

well I was so ready for this day that I was already changed, now I was sitting down on the floor waiting for max to say she's done so I can pick her up.

today

max : im readdyyy pick me up in 10

me: sure driving over soon !!

seen 19:48 pm

i sighed as I stood up, unlocking the door and walking outside.walking to my mom's car, stepping inside.

next thing I know it I'm already driving to max's house.

as I pulled up outside maxs house, I saw her sitting down on her front porch, tapping her foot waiting eagerly for me to arrive.

I smiled at her as she walked towards the car and pulled open the door sitting next to me,she was wearing big black pants and a little black top.

"wow someone's dressed up"

"shut up I might as well live a little"

I got my hands back on the wheel as I drove to steves house.

.

when we arrived, steves house was already trashed so badly.

but in a good way, ive never been to a party before. but I've seen people host them and all kinds of stuff like that, so strangely I guessed I already expected this.

we were in a neighborhood where most of the people here were college students, I have to admit I think it's a little weird being here.

but as we entered the house there was quite a bit of high schoolers here, was steve a non sexual predator on high schoolers?

but across the room my eye caught to two people.

but I lost max by now, probably went to mingle.

I walked towards the one shorter male and one of a greater height then me.

"dawson?"

"wow will you hang out with me more then him and you greet him first"

dustin henderson,best friend since elementary school. nice to see him ever since he somehow got into a class with all seniors and juniors.

"hey dustin"

I smiled to him

"hi yes it's me dawson"