9.late nights

Mike

the day passed on quick, i noticed will looking at me up and down from time to time, but i brushed it off like it wasn't anything. as of now it was nearly six, we ordered lucas's favourite fast food restaurant, wendys. strange choice but it was fun, now max was ordering his cake online.

"max they have a peanut butter cake."

"fine ill get that"

"ok ill get a 16 candle"

max said to lucas as he leaned down looking at his girlfriends phone, what is his thing with peanut butter, very weird in my opinion.

i turned to look at will ,catching him looking back at me. without breaking eye contact he smiled back at me and nodded his head up, he was shaking his leg a lot and fiddled with something in his  pocket.

he was nervous.

but i pretended i didn't notice anything and turned back to max and lucas, now they were somehow arguing about drinking water. the somehow incredibly flawed couple but best couple i know.

"max im going out ill be back soon"

"ok will"

i watched him stand up and walk past me ,i stood up behind him and followed.

"will where are you going"

"oh uh you can come too"

 i followed after him,curioud.

.

we reached his car outside and he unlocked it, opening the glove box searching for something, he grabbed it shoving it in his pocket and walked out turning behind me smiling before stopping waiting for me to catch up to him.

"so why are we out here"

"you cannot tell anyone about this" 

he said to me, i nodded my head and continued following him. we crossed the street and walked on the side walk for a while before he turned into a dark alley.

"and this is my secret spot"

he stopped walking and took two things out of his pocket, a lighter and a small leather case.

i watched as he pulled out a cigarette and place it in between his lips, using two hands to flick the switch, lighting it up.

"you smoke?"

"yes why"

"i never pictured you for the type to smoke I've given you a good boy stereo type "

"stop it, so you want one?"

"no that's scary"

"you beat up troy walsh?"

"but it's illegal"

"assault is illegal"

"fine"