19. dinner

mike pov: M
will pov: W
3rd person: 3p

M

ms byers was preparing dinner in the kitchen, we were now all seated at the table.

will was seated next to me, staring el to death as she eyed me in absolute fear of will.

well its my fault because i didn't really tell him what happened at the party because he would question about why i was outside and it would cause a whole line of drama.

i coughed out loud to be excused, jerking my head not so subtly at el, signaling her to follow me.

"excuse me im just going to head to the bathroom"

i stood up and walked away from the table as i heard el excusing herself as well.

.

W

"excuse me im just going to head to the bathroom"

i heard as he stood and walked away into the hall, but that painful attempt at a subtle side look failed.

"sorry can I be excused"

she stood up and walked to the hallway, speeding up a bit as she went into the blind spot from the dining table.

didn't they break up?

and didn't mike say she was mean.

are they suddenly friends again? are they dating again?

wait why am I jealous im litteraly going out with someone, and i called them my boyfriend.

we aren't even really dating but i- wait im getting lost in thought.

ok I'll just say i need to go to my room, they can't see me go up the staircase.and they definitely can't see me if I'm in the dark and above them.

.

M

i watched as el walked into the dim hallways, rushing up a bit to talk to me.

"el are you kidding me why are you here"

"i told you I was going to my dads girlfriends house, the real question is why are you here"

"i was hanging out with joyces son, and you didn't tell me your dad's girlfriend was ms byers"

"well my dad hates you, i didn't think you guys would meet ever again"

"that's the bad thing your dad definitely has planned how to murder me, and cover it up."

"just be nice to him"

"he probably thinks im here for you"

"well regardless, im glad you're here"

"yeah me too actually"

i watched as she extended her arms, and i dove in.within the hug i said,