21. drama

Will

2/11/21

dear d̷i̷a̷r̷y̷  journal,

not sure why im writing in this stupid notebook I found in my locker but I had an inkling that this would help alot today, im not sure why I feel that I should write down everything but might as well. it is currently 09:06 am and im in chemistry, well he's here. oh sorry journal you don't know who he is and, wait why the actual fuck am I explain to a fucking notebook. anyways it's mike wheeler, I haven't really talked to him since the whole dinner thing and ive really been trying to muster up the courage to do so. wait no I shouldn't be thinking about him right now. I'm meeting up with dawson during lunch, so at least that's something to look up too. and I'm impressed how smooth his transfer here is going, anyways I basically have another three hours to go (aka YEARS). I realized I say anyways a lot now that's a bad habit.

~~~~~

I looked up from my notebook to check the time, 09:12. damn It really took me that long to write that.

so on,i tilted my head to the right to catch a glance at him. convincing myself i was looking at him to write something down.

and maybe mike was a super hero because when the clock hit 9:15 his head twisted backwards looking towards me. still semi- lost in thought i widened my eyes and sat up straight looking towards the empty board.

i carefully let my eyes wander down to look back at mike and, gosh he was still staring like i was butt naked.

but later he turned his head back around and shrugged. banging his head a little bit with a pencil.

wait technically could i just drift off for the rest of the class. i mean it seems reasonable.

but really it's only 15 minutes.

.

hey wait, it's 9:40 am now.
and it's a thursday,if i remember right now i have a class with mike.

ironic am i right,in 5 minutes it would be a parallel of three weeks ago.

wait all that stuff happened in three weeks?

i sat down in class right Infront of mike who was early this week, shocking. but i mean even though im good at this class, i absolutely hate it, i mean how can they make a history class nearly 2.5 hours. its literally history how much can you learn.

.

at last the bell rang for lunch, everybody quickly shuffled out of the classroom, including me but mike didnt, he didnt move at all.

facing towards the window just staring, but he stood up insanely fast which made me jump, i quickly rushed out with him following me out. i have no idea why but i hope he would follow me throughout. 

he didnt, instead he turned towards the math rooms, just slipped to the right. as fast as ever.

i ignored it despite being extremely upset about it. i continued walking downwards by the staircase located at the far end of the school.

though you would think that spot would be a teanagers hive, it's usually empty.

a pounce fell on my back, i turned over to see max ready to speak.