Show Me Love = Caspar Lee

{ P.O.V of Y/N }

I sat on the sofa, as my boyfriend of 2 1/2 years stormed out the front door, after we had yet another fight. I didn't go after him, I just let him leave. I loved Caspar with all my heart, but recently things were becoming too much. Our relationship started off perfect, but now things were falling apart at the seams.

[ 1 year ago ]

* Don't look Y/N " Caspar chuckled quietly, as he led me somewhere, his hands covering my eyes. " Okay, Look! " he shouted uncovering my eyes, once they focused properly, I noticed a picnic blanket set out in the park closest to my place, this was some sort of Mid - night picnic date. " What's all this for? " I asked hugging him closely, he smiled " Just to show how much I love you, plus it's for our anniversary, since I won't be in town that day ". I nodded quickly pecking him on the lips, " Are you sure we're allowed to be out here? " I asked looking at him. He smirked " Y/N, it's fine. Come on, I brought all your favorites ", I nodded sitting down on the large blanket. An hour later, he and I were cuddled together, staring up at the stars. " It's so pretty " I sighed deeply, in that minute I thought the world was ours... *

He went out of town the next day, he was never the same after that. All he did was go visit a few friends, but I suspected something else happened, I chose to ignore it. I just wanted to know what I did? What was wrong with me? So many promises were made between the tow of us and I felt like I was the only one keeping them, I felt like I was the only one in the relationship.

[ 7 Months Ago ]

* Caspar? Wanna watch a movie? " I asked him, no answer. " Do you wanna order a take away? " I questioned, no answer. " Wanna have sex?? " I asked sarcastically, again no answer. I walked up the stairs in our newly bought flat, that we now shared. He was in his office staring down at his cell phone, " Caspar? " I exclaimed more forcefully. Finally he looked at me, that's when I noticed it, the way he looked at me, as if I were a stranger. " What? " he asked casually still looking at me with that dead type of stare, ( So What. My boyfriend of a year and 5 months looks at me like I'm a stranger. I can live with that right? ) I thought. " I just asked if you wanted to order a take away or watch a movie? " I stated strongly, if he isn't going to fight for us, then I would. He shook his head forceful " Can't, I'm bust...Plus I'm going out later ", I stared at him confused " Well, where are you going? ". He groaned " Out ", I let out a frustrated sigh " Yeah... I got that, but where are you going? ". He sighed with a shrug " I don't know, probably to get some drinks with the guys, why? Are you going to try and stop me? ", I glared at him " Why are you being such an ass? ". He shrugged again " Why are you being such a clingy bitch all of a sudden? ". ( Wow ) I didn't say a word, I just stared at him dumbfounded. " Fine, if I'm such a clingy bitch, then have fun sleeping on the fucking sofa! " I shouted throwing my hands up in the air and dashing out of the front door. I ended up eating dinner at Nando's alone, thinking about what had happened with this relationship. Things were so wrong with us, I didn't know how much more of it I could take... *

We made up later that night, he apologized and we went on as if nothing ever happened. I made my way up the stairs in the flat and into what used to be our bedroom, sitting on the bed we used to share. On the bedside table, sat a photograph of Caspar. It was on our 6 month anniversary, we looked so happy.... So in... Love.

[ 4 months Ago ]

* I walked into our flat after a long, hard day of work.It was almost 6:30 pm, I was annoyed and hungry. The last thing I expected to see, was my boyfriend sitting on the sofa, head in hands. " Where the fuck have you been? I'm supposed to be going out with the guys tonight, do you just expect me to go on an empty stomach? " Caspar spat through his teeth, glaring at me harshly. I took a step back, scoffing quietly " Did it ever occur to you, to get off of your ass and cook something? ". He continued to glared at me " That's not my job ", I stared at him dumbfounded " Oh, but it's mine! Just because I'm the woman, well fuck you Caspar, I work for a living. Sorry that I'm not here all day to be at your beck and call ". " Hey, I have a job too Y/N. But at least I make time for people " he stated rolling his eyes, I scoffed once more " Yeah, you can make time for your loser friends, nobody else ". " And who else would I make plans for? " he asked ( Wow ), I let out a deep sigh and shrugged as I walked toward the stairs " i don't know and you know what, I don't care. Do whatever you want.... ". " Where are you going? Aren't you going cook me dinner? " he yelled as I started walking up the stairs, " No, I'm not. Find your own fucking dinner " I stated without even looking at him. " Fine, then don't ever expect anything from me! " he shouted walking out the front door and slamming it behind him, " It's never like you do anything for me anyways " I mumbled under my breath. I slowly walked upstairs changing out of my work uniform, then I walked back downstairs and into the kitchen. I knew Caspar wouldn't be back for hours, this is what he'd been doing for the last couple of months. Fight, leave, drink, come home,apologize, then do it all again the next day. Not tonight though, I was sick of being treated this way. What did I ever do to him? This can't be my fault, can it? I ended up just cooking myself some dinner and then going upstairs, I left a pillow and a blanket on the sofa for Caspar. I stayed up until 1 am, reading a book, he still wasn't back yet. I told myself not to care, but who was I trying to kid, I still cared about him with all my heart. I laid in the empty, cold, bed alone, which I think hurt worse of all.

I woke up when I heard soft knocking on the door, " Y/N... Open the door please.... " Caspar spoke quietly. I let out a deep, frustrated sigh " No Caspar.... Sleep on the sofa..... ". " Come on babe, I'm sorry. Just let me in... " he whispered, I glanced up at the clock 3:25 am. " No...It's too late... or should I say too early for this. Go sleep on the sofa " I stated a little more loudly, I could hear him sigh deeply and walk away from the door, mumbling " Fine Bitch " under his breath. I couldn't stop myself from crying myself back to sleep, I should've left that night, but how it looked right now to me, nothing could save us... *

I picked up the photo, envious of the couple we used to be. In a fast second, I threw it across the room, watching the frame smash to pieces. I wiped the tears off of my face, before standing up and grabbing all the suitcases I had. Then I swiftly, throwing my stuff into them, just mostly clothes, shoes, books. That's all I wanted to take with me. I didn't want any photo's of the happy times Caspar and I used to share, it would just hurt more

[ Earlier Tonight ]

* I innocently sat in front of the TV, waiting on Caspar yet again. I should've learned by now, but I didn't. It would take a lot for me to leave, but I had this feeling it was coming soon. The news was on, but I wasn't properly watching it. It was early, too early. Well, 3:45 am. Caspar stumbled through the door, drunk off his ass. " What are you still doing up? " he mumbled taking a few steps towards me, I didn't flinch one bit. " I've been waiting for you Caspar, Where have you been? " I questioned with a stone cold look on my face. He scoffed " I don't have to explain myself to you " I sighed deeply. " No, you don't. But, you can't stay out all fucking night and expect me to be okay with it! " I exclaimed, he chuckled quietly " Y/N, Y/N! I can do whatever the fuck I want, I'm an adult! ". I let out a deep sigh once more, " Fine, you go do whatever you want. Just don't expect me to sit around and wait for you! " I exclaimed loudly. He scoffed walking towards me " Oh really? ANd where are you going to go, face it Y/N, you're nothing without me. You'd never leave, because you know I'm the only one that'll want you and I know you couldn't live without me ", I bit my lip, holding back the tears. He's said hurtful things before, but he's never taken it this far. I looked over at him and shook my head " You know, I used to believe that we could fix this... Relationship, but we can't. You've taken it too far this time. Fuck you Caspar, I'm done ", he chuckled deeply " Okay babe, whatever you say... I'm leaving for the night. To let you and your fucking female hormones calm down ". I didn't even watch him walk out the door, I said I was done and I meant it. *

And that's how we ended up here, my bags packed in my car, my house keys sitting on the table. This wasn't my home anymore, so it was time to leave. I stood next to the kitchen counter, pen in hand, as I thought of the words I could leave for him.

Dear Caspar.

I'm not sure what to say to you anymore, it hurts that I'm leaving this way. But, you're not happy and neither an I. I'm sorry I couldn't be enough for you and I wish I would've known what I'd done wrong, maybe I could've fixed it, maybe not. Just know that I'll always love you, no matter how bad you treat me. You can keep the flat and everything else in it, but I won't be returning. Goodbye Caspar, I hope you'll lead a very happy life without me. - Love Y/N

I placed the note on the kitchen table, next to all the house keys, then I left. Never to return, ( I hope it was worth it Caspar ) I thought as I drove off in my car, not looking back. It was time to start fresh, I deserved to be happy again.

Remember that night Underneath the Stars, for a minute I thought the world was Ours. All you had to do was Show Me Love.

-------------------------------------------

This story is Based off of the song by The Wanted(= I hope you Enjoyed and Thank You for Reading<3<3