One Song Away = Pj Liguori

( P.O.V of Y/N )

It’s been 3 weeks since I’ve seen or talked to him, at first he tried to avoid me but he couldn’t carry on with that plan very long. He called me a few times, but I didn’t have the heart to answer them. Our relationship was great for the first few weeks, but it didn’t last long. We had been on the rocks for a while and I did what I had to do, even tho I didn’t want too.

[ 3 Weeks Ago ]

Pj and I had been fighting too much, I could barely stand to be around him anymore. I still Loved him with all my heart, but no ones heart deserves this pain. I drove over to Pj’s flat, if things weren’t gonna change it needed to end. I knocked on his front door, to be greeted with a warm smile from Pj. He could tell something was wrong when I didn’t smile back, ” Hey Y/N, Is something wrong? ” he asked. I nodded, ” We need to talk ” I sighed taking a seat on his sofa. ” Oh, that bad ” he said sitting next to me, ” Pj, this isn’t working for me anymore. I can’t go on with all these petty fights, we’re adults we should be able to solve these problems but instead we always end up shouting at each other about the same stupid stuff ” I exclaimed. He didn’t say anything at first, but then it turned into another argument. ” So you just wanna give up! ” he shouted, ” I never said that! I just want things to change and get better ” I sighed. ” No Y/N, you want to give up on us. Y/N you told me that you loved me, but I can see that that was total bullshit! ” he yelled, ” Pj I do Love you for fucks sake, but this… We are not working ” I exclaimed getting up. ” Yeah fine, just walk away. Don’t expect me to ever talk to you again, because I think that’s whats best ” he shouted, ” See how childish you’re being, you just proved my point and this is over ” I sighed with tears already running down my face. He rolled his eyes, ” What Point? ” he asked. Before I walked out of his flat I turned back to answer him, ” That fact that you’ll never grow up, now goodbye Pj ” I sighed as I slammed the door. I sat in my car and cried for a few hours, wow 2 1/2 years together wasted.

[ Present Day ]

I sat up in my bed listening to the radio, it was late. Around 3 am to be exact, I couldn’t sleep my mind was too busy thinking of him. Every passing minute and every passing song only made me want to call him, because I was still in Love. It seemed like every word and every line, was singing about how I feel tonight. There wasn’t much I could do, sure I could turn it off or tune it out. But I was too gone for saving now so, what’s the use. All I wanted was to hear his voice and tell him that I was sorry, tell him about how much I miss him and that I still Love him. I’m only One Song Away from taking that leap, and calling him.

Every single melody is wreaking me, and I know I’m getting close. To losing all control and picking up the phone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is another Cassadee Pope song by the way, I Hope You Enjoyed and Thank you so much for Reading (=