Easier to Lie = Finn Harries

( Point of View of Y/N )

I don’t know why I did it, I guess with all the drinks at the party I just Lost myself. You see I was invited to this party, sadly my boyfriend Finn couldn’t go with he because he had to work. Maybe if he would’ve been there, I wouldn’t of done something so Stupid.

It was 2am as I quickly walked around the guy’s flat, I was searching for my car key’s. It was so dark in his bedroom, I just hoped I had put my jeans on the right way. I got in my car instantly feeling the regret, Finn deserved better. I sat there for a few minutes and turned my phone back on, there were 4… no 5 missed calls. I had to get home to Finn, I had to tell him the truth even if it was the end of our relationship. It took me 15 minutes to get there, I stumbled through the door trying to be as quiet as I could be. But I ended up waking Finn up, he sat up in bed and looked at me. I froze, how could I tell him now. ( He’s the only one in my life who’s ever cared for me this much, he’s the only one who’s ever been there for me… period. I can’t lose him now ), It was killing me to see that smile on his face. The one I Loved so much, he alway’s thought I was better than I actually was. I know I didn’t deserve him and I should’ve told him right then and there, but sometime’s it’s Easier To Lie. ” Hey Babe, How was the Party ” he yawned, I sighed grabbing my pajama’s ” It was fine “. He laid back down,” Go back to sleep, I’m just going to take a shower ” I gave him a half smile. He nodded ( I felt dirty, because I was dirty. Why did I have to go fuck up this relationship, the only good thing in my life and I might have ruined it ).

I scrubbed and scrubbed at my skin, I wish I could’ve washed my soul. Because even after spending over an hour in the shower I still felt dirty, I looked at myself in the mirror as I let a few tears slip. When I walked back into the bedroom Finn was sound asleep, I quietly laid in bed next to him. Even though I didn’t deserve to be there, not with him. Sleep didn’t come easy, the guilt was eating me up alive.

[ The Next Day ]

" Y/N…. Y/N, time to get up! " Finn chuckled, I hid my face under the duvet " No ". " Come on grumpy pants, It’s 11am " he said pulling at the duvet, " I’m going to grab lunch with Jack, Do you want anything? " he smiled. I shook my head no, " I’m not hungry ". He nodded and gave me a peck on the lips " Okay, See you later ", ( Urgh… It didn’t make me feel any better ). After Finn had left, I took another shower. Except this time I was crying the entire time, I couldn’t hold it in any longer. When I got out I sat on the bed and cried even more, I knew Finn could come home at any minute. So I had to try and make myself look a little presentable, but it wasn’t worth it my eyes were red and puffy. I was sitting on the bed looking at some things on Tumblr, I was hoping he would have just thought I had been staring at my laptop for to long and that’s why my eye’s were red. 20 minutes later he walked in, he instantly could tell I had been crying. He sat down next to me, " Y/N, What’s wrong? " he asked. I stared at the computer screen not wanting to answer him, but I did. " Nothing, I just read a sad story " I sighed, he put his arm around my shoulder " It’ll be alright " he smiled. I tried to smile back I honestly did, but he didn’t see the guilt in me which just made eveything worse. 

All night I wanted to tell him the truth, but every time I looked in his eye’s I froze. I Loved this boy with all my heart, and I took the easy way out by just lying to him. After a quiet dinner, we sat on the couch and watched TV. He could still tell something was different, something was wrong. ” Y/N, are you sure every things okay? ” he asked pulling me toward him, I had tried to sit away from him on the couch but he wasn’t going to let it happen. ” Yeah, I’m okay ” I gave him another half smile, he smiled ” Okay “. He cuddled me into his chest and as bad as I felt, I couldn’t give this up. Again I know I didn’t deserve this, One day he would find out and probably break up with me. But for now, I just wanted to lay quietly here with him.

Cause you don’t see the Guilt in me, and that just makes it Worse. Yeah, the just makes it Worse.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my First Finn Harries story, I really hope nobody hates me after this one :) This is also another song by Cassadee Pope, just in case you want to check it out ( I think you should ) I Hope You Enjoyed this short fanfic and Thank You for Reading <3