Without the Love = Caspar Lee

( Point of View of Y/N )

Our relationship was toxic, I cared about him so much. It just seemed like sometime’s he cared about me and other time’s he didn’t, it was such a Joke. We had only been together for a couple of month’s, at first things were perfect but at time went on things changed.

[ Flashback/ Before Dating him ]

I was walking to my locker talking with my best friend Em, she was talking about boy’s like always. ” Oh look! There they are, Y/N their so cute ” she sighed, she was talking about two of the most popular boy’s in school. Joe Sugg and Caspar Lee, she’s always thought they were cute. I on the other hand felt differently about them, I just felt like they were a bit stuck up and snobbish. They always acted like big shots’s because they knew every girl in school wanted them, Okay maybe not every girl. We walked past them right to our locker’s, ” Come on Y/N, you can’t stand here and tell me that you don’t think their attractive ” Em smirked. I smiled ” Now I never said that! I just don’t like them “, she rolled her eye’s. ” Oh My Gosh! Y/N be cool, they’re coming this way ” Em nearly shouted, ” Why are you telling me to be calm when you’re the one having a heart attack right now! ” I chuckled. They swiftly walked over to us, it was weird. ” So you’re Y/N and Em right? ” Joe asked us, Em nodded quickly as if she was a fangirl getting to meet her favorite singer. ” Do you guy’s want to come to a party tonight ” Joe smiled, ” Yes! ” Em shouted. I sighed and looked at her, ” You can go, but I think I might already have plans “. She frowned, ” No you don’t ” she stated. Caspar and Joe laughed, I glared at them. ” Fine, I just don’t want to go ” I sighed, ” Why not? ” Caspar asked me. I rolled my eyes, ” Because frankly I just don’t like you two, so if you’ll excuse me I have to get to my math’s class ” I said as I shut my locker and quickly walked to class.

After school I stood out in the car park waiting for my mum who was supposed to be picking me up, she was late so I called her. ” Hello? ” she asked, ” Mom, where are you? I thought you were picking me up ” I shouted. ” Oh Honey, I completely forgot I’m sorry, I got called into work for another late shift. Is there anyone else who can give you a ride? ” she asked, I sighed ” Sure, I’ll find someone ” ( Which was a lie, but I didn’t want her to worry ). ” Okay great, I left you some money so you can order in. I love you and I’ll see you in the morning ” she cheered, ” Love you too ” I frowned as I slipped my phone into my bag and began to walk. After walking for 10 minutes Em’s car pulled up beside me, ” What are you walking for? I thought your mum was picking you up? ” she asked. I shook my head, ” She called in for another all nighter at work ” I sighed. ” Come on and get in then, I’ll drop you off ” she smiled, I quickly walked to the other side of the car but didn’t notice who was in the back seat right away. ” Why are they here? ” I questioned as I stared at Joe and Caspar, ” Well because they needed a ride home ” she winked at me. I rolled my eyes, ” So are you still not coming to the party? ” Caspar asked from the backseat. I sat there thinking about what to say for a few minutes, ” She’ll be there ” Em chuckled. I glared at her ( But really, I didn’t have anything better to do ), I smirked at her as she dropped me off at my flat.

I Picked out an outfit and started to get ready, I wasn’t sure how I actually felt about going to this party. The door bell rang around 7:30pm it was Em, ” Oh, you look hot! ” she laughed. I smiled ” Someone’s trying to get Joe’s attention “, she winked at me ” Oh you know it! “. I shook my head as we walked out to her car, ” You realize Caspar want’s you ” she exclaimed. I scoffed ” Not gonna happen “, she chuckled ” Yeah right, you know how you are after a few drinks “. I looked out the window ( She was right ), ” Don’t worry Y/N, I’ll make sure you don’t do anything mad tonight ” she smiled. We arrived at the party around 8:25pm, it was completely packed. Em was always a social butterfly, unlike me who was more like a Timid worm. I didn’t have many friends, it was crazy. I headed straight for the drinks ( Like I did at most party’s ), let’s rebel tonight. I glanced around the crowded room, just to see if I could see someone I knew. A few seconds later someone tapped me on the shoulder and I quickly spun around, ” I’m glad you could make it Y/N ” Caspar smiled. I nodded, ” So do you want to go somewhere more quiet? ” he asked me. I lifted an eyebrow ” No! “, he chuckled ” Not like that,only to talk “. I sighed but nodded, we walked into the garden and found a quiet spot far away from everyone.

" So why don’t you like me? " he asked straight forward, I shrugged " Sometime’s you act like you know everything and you can be really cocky, I don’t like people like that ". " Well you can’t always judge a book by it’s cover " he smirked, " I know " I sighed. He and I ended up talking all night, well until the party was over. He actually wasn’t that bad, but nothing other than a friendship was going to come out of this. Week’s went by and Caspar had already asked me out, everyday actually. And I could tell he wasn’t going to give up on it anytime soon, so after he had worked so hard to get me. I finally agree’d to got out with him, the first couple of weeks were great. Until he started to get confused on whether or not he wanted to date me, after out first breakup I realized we weren’t going to work. A few day’s later he was standing outside of my flat blasting my favorite Love songs on his radio, we got back together that night. More weeks went by and I could tell that things were different, one day he would act like he Loved me and other day’s it was like we didn’t even know each other.

[ Flashback over ]

I walked through the corridor one Friday afternoon, Caspar and I hadn’t really been talking lately. But I was used to it, he could go day by day ignoring me. He always was playing my heart as if it was a game, I had had enough. No matter how jealous he tried to make me, I didn’t care anymore and I think he new it. For the past couple of day’s all I had been thinking was, Why are we acting like lovers when we don’t really know each other. After school was over I walked out into the carpark to see Caspar along with a few of his friends, they were sitting on stools and Caspar was holding his guitar. He started to sing me a Love song but I quickly stopped him, I had had this pit in my stomach for the past couple of weeks. ” Caspar, why are you singing me Love Songs? ” I asked him, he shrugged. I nodded ” That’s what I thought, what good is a Love song? Without the Love ” I sighed as I walked to my mum’s car. I smiled to myself for having enough courage to do that, we both weren’t happy and now we could both move on.

And you Work so Hard to Get Me Just to Let me Go, Yeah you put me in the Spot light just to Steal the Show. And you try to take me Home like your DiMaggio, Oh ( Oh Oh ). It’s Such a Joke!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So this little story is Based off a Demi Lovato song, It’s one of my Favorites! I Hope you enjoyed and Thanks for Reading<3