You think you know Somebody = Chris Kendall

( Chris's P.O.V )

Here I sit in a police station after Detective Morrison called me here, to give me some information about who robbed my flat and wiped everything out of my bank account. After sitting there for 5 minutes, Detective Morrison called me into his office. I walked in and sat down, he threw a mugshot on his desk. ” Have you ever seen this girl before? ” he asked me, I stared blankly at the photo. I had.

[ Flashback ]

* It was 2 years ago, the last time I saw her. She was unlike any girl I had dated before, she was Innocent and sweet. The girls I dated in the past, they were all cheaters. I never thought I’d find someone I could trust, someone who would actually Love me back. Ad then one day this girl popped into my life, my world would be changed forever. * End of Flashback.

I nodded, ” Yeah, Molly ” I sighed setting the photo back on the desk. ” Chris, her name is not Molly ” he said as he slammed a large file on his desk and then sat down, ” Her real name is actually ( Y/F/N and Y/L/N ) “. I shook my head ” No! She told me her name was…. “, he cut me off ” She Lied! She’s a con-artist, she’s got a record and it’s not a very good one “. I stared at him confused ( What!? ).

[ Flashback ]

* ” So what shall we do today? ” I asked her, she smiled ” Well since it’s our one year anniversary, I think we should go to the festival by the beach “. ” Urrrgghh! ” I groaned ” But that means we have to leave the house “. She chuckled ” Come on Grumpy pants, Get over it! “. * End of Flashback

" Yeah, we’ve been trying to track her down for a couple of years now, but she’s been really good at laying low I see " the detective sighed, " She couldn’t of done this, I know her too well " I exclaimed. " Chris that was all an act, you don’t know what she’s done or what she’ll do " he stated, " What does that mean? " I questioned. " I’m not sure your ready for what I’m about to tell you " he sighed rubbing his eyes, " Try Me! " I spat.

[ Flashback ]

* ” Were have you been? You’ve been out all night? What the Fuck? ” I shouted, ” Chris you don’t own me, If I want to stay out all night I will! ” she sighed. ” But I’m your boyfriend! ” I shouted,she shrugged ” Just because you were cheated on in the past, doesn’t mean it’ll happen again. Just calm down ” she patted my back. ” I’m not saying you will, but when you stay out all night. It just worries me, I’m afraid something might happen to you ” I sighed, ” I know, but you know I can take care of myself “. * End of Flashback

" Okay, she’s very dangerous. Manipulation is her favorite thing to use against people, trust me Chris this wasn’t her first robbery " the detective stated, " What’s the danger in a robbery? " I asked him. He sighed " Robbery isn’t the only thing she’s done, 5 years ago she dated a successful business man. They dated for a year and a half, until 1 day his house was completely cleaned out along with his bank account. Nobody had spoken to him in a few days, most of us here thought he just ran away with. He called her Trisha, but after a few day’s of searching we found his body in the trunk of his car. He had been stabbed 30 times, it was awful. We tried to track down this Trisha person, but she went into hiding. It was like she didn’t even exist, that’s because she didn’t. ". I sat there in total shock, she never seemed like the person who could do something like this. " A year before she started dating you, she dated a young fellow with rich parents. She talked him into doing things he never would of thought of doing before, they didn’t even stay together a full year. She got very controlling and became obsessed with him, she ended up wiping out his bank account. But left his house untouched, she even tried to kill him. This time instead of stabbing him, she ended up bringing a gun and tried to shoot him. But what she didn’t know was that he was apart of the police force and knew what to do in that kind of a situation, he survived. But lost everything he had because of her ". A young officer walked into the room, " I nearly lost my life and my job " he sighed. " We’re just happy you’ve come away from the relationship unharmed " the detective stated, I only nodded.

[ Flashback ]

* ” What do you mean Goodbye! Where are you going? ” I asked her, ” I’m leaving, I think we both know this relationship isn’t working. Neither of us are happy, we’re always fighting. I’m Done! ” she sighed. But you said you Loved me, if you truly cared we would be working this out! ” I exclaimed, she shook her head ” Goodbye Chris, It’s over “. * End of Flashback.

I still remembered that night, it always will be in the back of my mind. ” Can I talk to her? ” I asked the detective, he nodded. I was taken into a large room with a divider in the middle ( I’m guessing to keep visitors safe ), she was already sitting on the other side of it. I sat down and sighed ” So y/n right? “, she nodded. ” So tell me, why didn’t you kill me? ” I asked, she looked down ” Because Chris, unlike the other guy’s I actually cared about you! You were the only guy who ever treated me with any respect, I could tell you truly did Love me. But…. I have no soul, Money is more important to me than any Human life. I left because I didn’t want to hurt you, because you deserve to be happy “. I shook my head ” So the other guy’s deserved it? I don’t think so y/n ” I shouted, she shrugged ” Don’t believe me, I don’t care. I’m going to behind bars for the rest of my life, go out and have fun “.

I stood up not caring to talk to her any further, I walked back into the detective’s office. ” So what now? ” I asked him, ” Well, she’ll be transferred and put in prison, she’s already confessed to everything so there won’t be a trial. I guess she was just tired of running and as for your things, we can get back all your money but there’s no way of replacing what she took from your home ” he smiled. I nodded ” I’m just happy I still have my life “, he nodded and walked me out of the police station. I walked back to my car ” Wow, I guess I should’ve noticed something strange was going on, I guess I was just blinded by Love. Even tho she was a Psychopath, I’m just lucky I’m still Alive! “.

Tell me where did you go when the lights came up, I don’t even know you anymore. But holding the Knife I can see things better, yeah you’ve done this before…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this story is a bit different and It’s nothing like the song… Well not fully. It is one of my Favorite songs by Hunter Hayes =D I Hope you Liked this short little story and Thanks for Reading<3