movie night

Movie nights were always the best in the dormitory that housed BTS, because each time they planned such night, everyone went all out.

Each member was tasked of bringing a certain food or drink, and then around fifteen minutes before they'd start the movie, they would pile up all the blankets and cushions in the dorm to create a comfortable environment in the living room. After that, they'd play rock-paper-scissors and the winner would decide on the movie to watch.

"Alright, does everyone have what they were tasked to bring?" Namjoon called from the sofa, always the leader, bringing the group together.

"I bought milkshakes!" The youngest looked up from his own banana milk, pointing at a small crate of flavoured milk that ranged from chocolate and strawberry to grape and cotton candy.

"I bought the popcorn," Taehyung smirked lazily as he leaned back against the couch. "All flavours included,"

"I was chocolate," Juhee grinned at the amount of sugar that she would be taking in.

"And I was sweets," Jimin smiled at the basket of various pieces of confectionary.

"Everyone loves nachos!" Hoseok placed his tray of the Mexican snack onto the table, a few sauces beside them.

"I got the fried chicken!" Namjoon beamed as the group cheered. It wasn't movie night without Korean fried chicken.

"Corndogs," Jin placed his own tray on the table. "And I have two more batches seeing that we devour them quite often,"

Everyone turned to Yoongi who was the last to show what he had brought over. 

The older boy gave a sly smile pulling out three bottles. "And I bought the wine!"

The group cheered at the sight of alcohol before the Min spoke again. "And I got some fizzy drinks as well,"

"Right," Namjoon went back to leader mode once more. "Time to decide who gets to choose the movie,"

BTS were known for having incredible music and amazing choreography as well as a familial structure within their group. But they were also known for deciding everything with a simple game of rock-paper-scissors, not just in their reality show, but in their daily lives too.

"I win!" Jungkook beamed, still not finished with his banana milk.

"Pick a movie, JK," Juhee passed him the DVD box as his doe eyes scanned the options before pulling one out. 

"The Avengers," He announced earning multiple approvals from the others. Last time the Jeon boy had won, he had chosen a rather terrifying horror movie which had resulted in Hoseok, Juhee and Jimin refusing to go to sleep in fear.

As they all settled comfortably and the movie began to play, they passed around the food and drinks they'd bought over.

Movie nights were the best.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

hello

i hope you're doing well. as i'm writing this, it's currently christmas eve, so in advance, merry christmas! i hope you have a wonderful day regardless of whether you celebrate or don't.

lots of love and hugs

xx