beginning

Juhee wasn't afraid of many things.

She wasn't that fond of spiders and she wasn't the biggest fan of small spaces but the Hwang girl had always been comfortable in the world, her lack of fear never stopping her.

Yet she was afraid of being kicked out of the company.

Big Hit had been doing her a favour when they had allowed her to continue training there, despite the fact that all the girls had left. Glam was practically falling apart, and Juhee was very much all alone.

That was a lie, she wasn't alone.

She had found a friendship with a group of boys in the company who treated her no differently to one of them. They had taken it upon themselves to care for her just as they did for each other, wary of the fact that she had no female trainees to live with.

But the thought of those seven boys was the last thing on her mind as she was led down the hallway into the office of who was basically her boss.

Bang PD.

The man was kind and he was gentle too, but there was something about him that radiated a sense of power. He was expecting, wanted a group that could change the industry and had made it clear that if you weren't going to work hard, then there was no point staying.

"Juhee, please, take a seat," The short man gestured towards the chair as the Hwang girl bowed, dropping into the seat.

"You asked to see me, sir?"

"Yes, I wanted to talk to you regarding your debut,"

Her eyes flicked up with surprise.

Debut?

When there were no female members?

Or perhaps she was making a debut into Glam, but the group needed so much improvement...

"Now, the company and I had an extremely serious discussion about this," The director interrupted her trail of thoughts as she focused on him once more. "And we agreed that we're going to test this out,"

Test? Was she some kind of science experiment?

"You will be debuting alongside seven boys, BTS,"

BTS.

She had heard the rumours across the company of course, of how Big Hit was going to debut their new boy group, and that it would consist of the seven boys she had become close with. But to debut with them, surely it was impossible.

"I mean no disrespect, sir," Juhee mumbled. "But they're a boy group and I'm a girl. How are you so sure that you're not going to be slandered by the rest of the industry?"

The stout man had a ghost of a smile on his face. "We're not sure, but we agreed that what the industry needs is a catalyst, and that catalyst will be the eight of you, the group that one day the world will idolise,"

Juhee stared at the man a little longer. 

Maybe he was crazy, or maybe he had too much faith in her. But either way, she liked what he said.

They were a catalyst that could change the world.