v-live

"What's up?"

Hwang Juhee adjusted the camera a little bit, eyeing her reflection, tucking in the loose strands of her hair before her eyes fell towards the incoming comments.

She liked doing V-Lives, but often, she had no time to spare, instead having her members do them. But on the rare occassion, she would turn it on.

so pretty!!

i love the hair

where's jungkook?

i love you sm!!

"I dyed my hair recently," The Hwang girl ran her fingers through her blue locks absent-mindedly. "I like this colour a lot. The boys think it's pretty cool too,"

it does look really lovely!

when are we getting a comeback?

how have you been?

The girl grinned. "I've been doing alright, thank you. A bit tired, but aren't we always? Comebacks are in preparation," She winked at the camera, her eyes darting towards the staff in the corner who stifled a smile. "But I'm under strict supervision to not say a word,"

come on, reveal a little bit

please??

are we getting a hwanju comeback any time soon?

date me!!

"Regarding Hwangju," Juhee's gaze fell upon the staff who raised eyebrows. She wasn't going to listen to them anyway when it came to her solo music. "I've been working on a few things, but I don't know if I'll release them any time soon,"

Just as she had been about to take a big mouthful of the instant noodles in front of her, the door opened, revealing the youngest member of the group.

"JK!" The Hwang girl smiled lazily, patting the seat beside her. "You want ramen?"

"Yeah, I'm hungry," The Jeon boy admitted as the fans cooed over her mother-like actions.

they bicker, but they love each other.

i want this.

omg, they're so cute.

mamma juhee <3

"Noona's always play fighting with me," Jungkook gave his bunny smile towards the camera. "But, I always have the upper-hand,"

"Yeah," Juhee murmered. "'Cause you work out like there's no tomorrow," She poked his bicep. "See this? They used to be tiny, tiny I tell you!"

"Whilst you remain small and tiny," Jungkook grinned slyly. "I could put you in my pocket,"

"I'd like to see you try!" The older girl muttered, but she was smiling too. 

The two youngest continued to chatter and bicker, not forgetting the warm instant ramen that they had been eating, talking the fans that had made them who they were.

V-Lives were always fun to do.