drunk

"It's nearly 12," Jin glanced at the clock, his brows furrowing, lips twisting into a frown. "They're not back yet,"

"They'll be fine, hyung," Yoongi murmered, reassuring the older boy, not looking up from the book he was reading. "They're all of age, and Jimin said he wouldn't drink so that he could drive them back,"

"It's not Jimin I'm worried about," The oldest of the Kims looked at the door before taking a seat on the sofa.

Taehyung, Juhee and Jungkook had all gone with the Park boy too, deciding that they wanted a 'maknae's night out', and putting the three of them together with a bottle of alcohol wasn't exactly the best idea in the world.

"Jimin will bring them back home, safe and sound," Hoseok smiled, always the voice of reason and optimism.

The sudden ring of the doorbell indicated their arrival, and Namjoon answered, almost falling at the figure that had fallen onto him.

"What the- "

The leader looked up to see Taehyung and Jungkook's arms around Jimin, leaning against him, red-faced, cheeks flushed, the Park boy gripping them tightly so he wouldn't let go.

Juhee had crashed into Namjoon, her own cheeks tinted with red, grinning at the Kim. 

"All you have to do is live tomorrow better than today, life is now!" The Hwang girl bellowed, her voice shaking from having drunk too much. "Amor fati, Amor fati!"

Jin was struggling to hold in his laughter, whilst Yoongi had already brought his phone out, recording the girl's singing.

Jimin had managed to shut the door and drag the youngest Kim and the Jeon boy to the sofa, dumping them together before rubbing his shoulders.

"They're heavier than they look," He mumbled, wiping the sweat from his brow. "None of them would let go of the bottle!" He exclaimed. "I'd gone to the bathroom for one minute, and by the time I'd come back, they were already on their third bottle of soju!"

"Juhee, why don't you sit down?" Namjoon tried, trying to stop her from falling onto Hoseok.

But then, the sound of someone about to throw up had distracted them, as they all whipped around to look at Taehyung, eyes wide, horror on their faces.

"Taehyung, no!" Jin shouted before grabbing the younger Kim and pushing him into the bathroom.

Apparently, Jungkook had found this extremely amusing as he errupted into a fit of laughter, tears streaming down his face.

"Oh my goodness," Juhee slurred in English. "JK!" She pointed towards the younger boy, who beamed at her, before falling into a hug.

"Juhee noona!" He cried as they wrapped their arms around each other, hugging tightly, before their eyes closed, falling asleep.

Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok,Namjoon and Jimin all looked at the scene in front of them. Taehyung was still wretching in the bathroom, and the youngest two of had fallen into a deep sleep on the couch.

"Idiots," Jimin mumbled, but he was smiling.

"Yes, but they're our idiots,"