fansign

Hwang Juhee loved fansigns. She loved seeing their fans up and close, having conversations with them about their own daily lives and asking how they were. It really was a special moment for both parties as it broke down the barrier of being an idol and their fan to just two persons having a chat.

She was sat besides Hoseok and Jin, both of whom were chatting away to the respective Armys in front of them, and she looked over to see a young girl coming over her way.

"Hello," She beamed as the girl sat down, pink splotches on her cheeks.

"Hi," She replied shyly. "I'm Lee Kyungmi,"

"It's really nice to meet you, Kyungmi,"

"Ugh, I'm so nervous," The Lee girl covered her face with her hands, not able to look at the older girl, who chuckled before gently taking her hands and prying them off her face.

"Don't be, just talk to me like you're talking to a friend,"

"But, you're Hwang Juhee, the Hwang Juhee," Kyungmi groaned. "How can I act as though we've been friends for life?"

"Well, you could start by telling me how your day's been, whilst I sign these for you?" Juhee pointed to the small stack of albums that the younger girl had brought with her.

"Okay, well I live in Busan, so I came to Seoul to come to this fansign, I spent the morning shopping and resting before coming here," Kyungmi started before growing more comfortable. "I've been an Army for nearly four years now, and, well, my bias is you,"

"I'm honoured," Juhee grinned as she finished signing. "But Busan eh? Did you come by train?"

"Yes, I'll be going back tomorrow,"

"Train to Busan," Both girls mumbled before looking at each other with knowing smiles.

"You've seen that movie?" Juhee asked eagerly.

"Who hasn't? It's amazing! I'm not a fan of thrillers, but how could I say no to Gong Yoo?" Kyungmi and Juhee burst into laughter before settling into a conversation about movies and TV shows before the Lee girl had to move on.

...

"I'm Ahn Dongwoo,"

A boy with round glasses dressed extremely cute sat down in front of Juhee, offering the Hwang girl a beaming smile.

"I love your jumper," Juhee eyed the blue roundneck that he wore. "You have to tell me where you got it from,"

"It wasn't that expensive, but I thought you prefer more darker styles?"

"Oh I do, but I do love the occassional colour," Juhee winked. "And by that I mean blue, gray or white,"

"You always look good in anything, noona," Dongwoo sighed. "I mean your outfit for last year's MAMA was amazing! You looked like a goddess!"

The Hwang girl blushed slightly at the comment. "I'm glad you thought so, the stylist unnies will be very pleased to hear that,"

"I bought some gifts," Dongwoo pulled out a small bag. "A puppy toy because you're like a playful puppy, some sweets and chocolate, and this!"

Juhee gasped at the massive plastic diamond ring that could fit her wrist. "I love it!" She exclaimed before putting it on. "I'm getting married everyone!"

The room laughed at her announcement before she turned back to Dongwoo. "Is this you proposing Mr Ahn Dongwoo?"

"I would yes, but I think all of them," He nodded towards the other Armys in the room. "I think they would get very jealous indeed,"

"Not even just them," Hoseok joined in the conversation, his easy-going smile on display. "The boys would get very upset,"

"Well thank you for coming today, and thank you for the gifts, Dongwoo!" Juhee waved as the Ahn boy moved on.

Fansigns were always great.