Epilogue

/Loving Regine Epilogue/

A/N: Sensitive themes are so madami in this chapter,so I'm sorry. The text is so long so please,do take time to read. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

-

Ogie's Point of View

CAN'T you imagine? You're marrying a woman you don't love?A woman that never understand someone's feelings?A woman that so desperate for love?So selfish!

"I do"

It's just a lie.I don't wanna say that two words.

Regine smiled at me.I hope she knows that it was a lie.Well,i guess she already knew, she's the one who force me to marry her.

"Do you Regine take Ogie to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health?"

"I do"

It's time for wedding vow.

"Sana balang araw,ako nalang,ako,ang sarili ko at ang kaluluwa ko ang mahalin mo,sana matutunan mo akong mahalin ngayong magiging mag-asawa na tayo."I see her tears fell down

It's just a whispered to my ear. Ni hindi iyon narinig ng pari. It's not a wedding vow.

"Hindi ko gusto pero sisikapin kong turuan ang puso kong mahalin ka, Reg."I said honestly

A minutes after.The priest announced us as husband and wife.My eyes filled with waters.I don't wanna kiss her.It's feels like i am fooling myself.

The moment we kissed.It's different than our first kiss.Kung dati wala akong naramdaman,ngayon iba na.Really different.

On our first night.I don't want to sleep with her.So i decided to go to a bar with Chard.We met some girls.Kala ko kaya kong umuwi.I asked Richard kung pwede niya akong ihatid but he avoided.

Ang ending,he called Dawn to dial Regine's phone just to fetch me.

"D'you enjoy your honeymoon with...other girls?"narinig kong tanong niya.

Binigyan ko siya ng pakurap-kurap na mata.

"Yeah,i enjoyed.I kissed some girls there.I wished I could fuck them too"i said"Because,i want them than you"mariin kong sabi.

"Bakit hindi mo ginawa?You think,I'll get mad at you?"

Ito lang ang huling sinabi niya na narinig ko.

Nagising ako dahil sa naramdaman kong kamay sa braso ko.

"Get off there."utos niya.

Sinunod ko iyon.Katulong niya si Manang sa pag-akay sa akin.Dinala niya ako sa kwarto namin.Hindi kami pwedeng maghiwalay ng kwarto dahil baka bigla na lang dumating ang parents niya at maabutan kami ng ganu'n.

Naramdaman ko ang pagbagsak ko sa malambot na kama.

"Don't worry,I'll give you one thousand girls and fuck them one by one"she said while pulling the blanket and covered it to my body.

"I'm just joking.Are you pissed?"i chuckled

Hindi niya ako sinagot.She was about to walk but i grabbed her hands and pulled her.Nahiga siya sa tapat ko.Bakit hindi si Regine 'to?Bakit ang labo ng nakikita ko?

On the next two days.Kung sa mga mag-asawa masaya,iba kami.Siya nakatutok sa hospital habang ako ay sa kompanya at halos hindi kami magpansinan dito sa bahay.

Actually, it's just me na ayaw siyang makausap.I don't want.

And,two months ago,I noticed something about her. She looks--pale?She looks,she cried?For what? For realizing that, she's such a stupid for marrying me?