11

THIRD PERSON

📍atlanta, GA
march 13th

"happy birthday to you, happy birthday to youu !!" everyone sang as jack had a huge grin on his face. athena, urban and bryson planned a small get together with close friends after jack was disappointed that he couldnt make it back home in time for his birthday.

"thank you, thank you" he said as everyone cheered when he blew out his candles. he looked at athena and smiled "thank you for this baby" he kissed her and gave her a hug.

"of course and i have a small gift" jack smacked his lips "i told you no gifts thena" she rolled her eyes and handed him the present "you really think i was gon listen ?"

jack chuckled and opened the box. a pair of sunglasses were sitting perfectly in the center. "these are dope" he put them on quickly before taking them off to get a closer look.

athena got on her tip toes to reach jacks ear. he got the memo and leaned down towards her "your other present is for later tonight" she whispered, then licking his ear lobe.

she pulled with a smile and found jack shaking his head with his tongue poking his cheek "you sum else i swear"

athena laughed and then walked away, making sure to sway her hips a little more than usual. "bro i know yall are gonna fuck later but can you atleast try and not make it look obvious" druski said to jack as jack was staring at athenas hips.

"man shut the fuck up"

...

the two were trying to catch their breath after having multiple rounds. jack tiredly gave her a kiss on her forehead. "i love you" he mumbled, eyes shut as he held onto her.

"i love you more" she whispered back, noticing he fell asleep. she admired him, completely in love with the man beside her.

@athena.rayy posted on their story !

rayy posted on their story !