06

THIRD PERSON

the two stumbled into the hotel room, tongues down each other's throat. athena then bumped into the bed, making her pull away giggling.

jack threw her on the bed, hovering over her while giving her little kisses all around her face. "how drunk are you ?" he asked, looming into her eyes.

athena shifted under jack uncomfortably as she was throbbing from jacks presence "sober enough to know that i wanna do this"

he leaned down and kissed her passionately "you sure ?" she nodded and he took his shirt off soon then taking athenas dress off as well.

letting her breasts free, jack stared in awe. he leaned down and attached his mouth of one, letting his hand massage the other.

soft moans escaped athenas lips as she closed her eyes. jack left a trail of sloppy wet kisses down her stomach towards her clit.

he then hooked his finger on her panties and slowly took them off. "wet for me hmm ?" he said as she squirmed for his touch.

rubbing on her clit wit his two fingers, athena moaned at the feeling. he came back up to give her another kiss before going back down and putting her legs on his shoulders.

he flicked his tongue on her clit. her moans got louder as the movements of his tongue became faster. his hands were massaging her breasts while her hand was gripping on his hair.

"fuck" she whispered as she felt him plunge in and out of her with his tongue. "jack" she moaned out, grabbing a fist full of sheets.

he responded back to her but all she felt was vibrations throughout her body, which felt even better.

he then went back to sucking on her clit, hooking his fingers inside her. increasing his speed she couldnt help but look down at jack.

the two made eye contact and she felt her climax coming. "im gonna cum" she said as she arched her back.

releasing all over jack, he stood up, licking his fingers. he grabbed a towel from the bathroom and wiped his wet beard before coming back to a sleepy athena.

"you didnt think we were done did you ?" he asked, taking of his clothes. he opened athenas legs and rubbed his dick on his clit.

he slowly entered making athena gasp. "shit" he mumbled as he slowly thrusted into her. he then began to kiss her neck sloppily as his pace increases.

nibbling on her ear, then licking it "you're so tight" he whispered in her ear, causing her to dig her nails into his back "fuck" he grunted.

increasing his pace even faster, athena begab to try and push his lower abdomen away, it all becoming too much as she was reaching her climax.

"nah you take that shit" he said grabbing her hands and pinning them above her head. jack enjoyed the view of her breats moving in sync with his movements.

he felt her tighten around him "shit" he mumbles as he watched her moan in pleasure. "im gonna cum jack" she moaned out, arching her back.

jack, about to cum as well grabbed her hips, slamming into her. as he felt athena release onto him he had a couple more strokes before pulling out and releasing onto her stomach.